Grand Final seating Allocation

Remove this Banner Ad

vicco

Team Captain
Aug 3, 2009
Oakleigh
AFL Club
St Kilda
For us Social Club and September Saints lucky enough to go I think our tickets will be allocated and credit cards charged within 24 hours of the prelim. Last year I got standing room and Im hoping its not two in a row but as long as im there I will take whatever!

The letter says to check tickettek monday morning after 9 am... is there any way to find out before then?

Nothing taken out yet and I think we could be waiting till midnight. We will know what catagory we will be be in by the amount of money thats come out but we wont know exactly where we will be sitting/standing untill we pick the tickets up. Anyone have the prices for the GF?

4 premium tickets of $270 each just came out from my westpac credit card.love it.

sometimes try and even call the bank as they will know before it shows up on the phone or internet banking.

go sainters...good luck to all

Still nothing. Cant stand this as its looking like premiums and primes are getting detucted first. Surely I wont be standing two years straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ADULT CONCESSION
Premium
$270.00 $184.00
Prime
$235.00 $160.00
Standard
$161.00 $108.00
Restricted View
$142.50 $97.00
Standing Room
$142.50 $97.00

I've been allocated Prime as well.

We'll most likely be on the top level in one of the front 20 rows.

There's also a small amount of prime seating on level 1 behind the goals at both ends of the ground. That's what I'm hoping for, otherwise as close to the front of Level 4.

Congratulations to everybody who has secured a ticket.

YES I got a prime ticket! So happy Im not standing again. I was getting super anxious as it took abit longer than everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back