AFL Grand Final Grand Final - Swans v Geelong, 2:30pm Punt Rd Oval #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I seen Mick Warner he was on of those free to air footy shows. Talking Footy I think. Geez he was a breathe of fresh air just talking football. Yet on free to air we are stuck with? He got the flick from that pretty quick. Maybe AFL got a whiff of the book he was writing? Seriously the AFL are untouchable, the contracts they sign with media outlets would contain caveats against any sort of critic. It really is like a dictatorship.

Must be, some of the BS coming out of Grant, Dunstall and others on the radio after that bloodbath is amazing.

A turd contest is still a turd contest

He plays polo, his main love is polo.
On the front bar Thursday night they had a picture of him in the crowd at one of the crows grand final wearing their gear that’s why we got reamed by the umpires when we played the crows over there what was it 30 frees to 9 or something

On the front bar Thursday night they had a picture of him in the crowd at one of the crows grand final wearing their gear
Hes from the western farmers / south Aus farming gentry. My ex is from Western Vic, her father has 2000 acres. Usually they are South Aus or Geelong (they go to the grammar school). Its an elite farming gentry, I really doubt if football is in Gils top ten priorities in life,

u reckon wankley will do a state of the game episode on monday 😂
the lord of the rings GIF

I hate both clubs and their players. Franklin I’m glad he stunk it up couldn’t have happened to a more deserving bloke. Pity to see those flogs win a flag. I couldn’t bring myself to watch any of it just checked in 3 times on scores.
In my opinion worst season of afl ever
Watched all of 15 mins. Hate both sides, and have always said Franklin is both overrated and selfish. One in ten of his difficult goals comes off and the commentators are all over him. Doesn't perform when the side needs someone to drag the side up from the brink.

Think Buddy should reconsider playing on. I think he’s had the gong.
What about the other day when was announced he had agreed to go one more year. Grandstanding. His comment was..."I wanted to make it all about the boys". I call BS.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll get canned for this, but someone has to say it.
Cats were best side in it and deserved to win.
you don’t win 16 in a row and not deserve it.

Before the game, on SEN, he said that Dangerfield deserved a premiership. Said he had the greatest individual CV of this era. Forgotten about one D Martin?
jay shultz deserved a flag too after he went drink driving and cost us the tac sponsorship

I’ll get canned for this, but someone has to say it.
Cats were best side in it and deserved to win.
you don’t win 16 in a row and not deserve it.
They were the better team today.

It also helps when you only play 1 top 8 team twice in the season, and that was the Western Bulldogs who scraped into 8th. Farce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back