Preview 2016 Grand Final: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount steveo is fapping about the dogs makes me hate them more n more. F..k this. Crush them

Really like watching mills however that's
a big roll of the dice playing 21 days after a hamstring strain ..... It's a minimum
3 weeks off injury in home n away

a big roll of the dice playing 21 days after a hamstring strain ..... It's a minimum

Yer Mills is a toss of the coin i still feel we wont risk him due to how much we value him for the future and the fact he is playing his first season!

But its a GF so who knows it was reported as a Grade 1 strain so it was fairly minor.

If his hammy is 100% recovered, it doesn't mean squat as to whether it's a GF or not. If it is less than 100%, he doesn't play.
Not every hamstring strain is the same. If it was only a grade 1, 14 days would almost be enough.
I have no doubt, the medical and coaching staff will make the right call. I have a suspicion they know a little more about it than we do.

we know mcveigh is going to get picked so we need to pick players we know we will get a strong performance from.

So my ins are :mcveigh, mills

out:marsh....................hewett.

Hewett very stiff. if i had it my way, hed be in and mcveigh will be out, but as it stands, hes probably the most dispensible

If his hammy is 100% recovered, it doesn't mean squat as to whether it's a GF or not. If it is less than 100%, he doesn't play.
Not every hamstring strain is the same. If it was only a grade 1, 14 days would almost be enough.
I have no doubt, the medical and coaching staff will make the right call. I have a suspicion they know a little more about it than we do.

It was grade 1 he was fairly close to play against Geelong but we erred on the caution side.

we know mcveigh is going to get picked so we need to pick players we know we will get a strong performance from.

So my ins are :mcveigh, mills

out:marsh....................hewett.

Hewett very stiff. if i had it my way, hed be in and mcveigh will be out, but as it stands, hes probably the most dispensible

I think hewett should stay

Marsh seems to be ahead of laidler

I think Mills will struggle to get back cant be that fit...

what exactly does a player have to do as a fitness test.

Surely it has to be more than a few drills and a few questions about how they are feeling. Wouldnt be hard to put on a straight face and get through drills ..especially for a gf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the **** would McVeigh come in? Just because he's captain? No thanks.

I hope if he is not fit mcveigh says no and pulls out, because whenver he is slightly unfit he plays s**t

what exactly does a player have to do as a fitness test.

Surely it has to be more than a few drills and a few questions about how they are feeling. Wouldnt be hard to put on a straight face and get through drills ..especially for a gf

Depends on player

Eg

X Richards would need to do some hard running say 5k, zig zag through witches hats, intense one on one marking v a few fresh defenders, maybe 500 push ups, lift some weight

Buddy would just have to go yeah im right horse

You pair people off in threes dont you

oh ok fair enough...so on a scale of 1-10, how hard would it be to b/s?

Lets be honest depends heavily on the player and then the injury

Eg ted played the 2012 game with bugger all feeling in his foot didnt he from the jabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back