Game Day Grand final thread (feat. inexperience watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels like Geelong are doing what Melbourne did in the finals last year. Just utterly spanking them! Other than the pies of course. Clearly the best side and miles above the rest. Lions and Sydney are about the same.

Collingwood almost beat them.
I think there is enough evidence now to suggest Collingwood was still riding their regular season wave and Geelong hadn't kicked into 5th gear yet.

Had the Pies beat them, I honestly believe we'd be in Sydney's position right now on Grand Final day. Getting pumped by the Cats.

I think there is enough evidence now to suggest Collingwood was still riding their regular season wave and Geelong hadn't kicked into 5th gear yet.

Had the Pies beat them, I honestly believe we'd be in Sydney's position right now on Grand Final day. Getting pumped by the Cats.

Kind of glad I didn’t pay thousands of dollars to watch us get pumped in a grand final. It would have broken me.

How was that not HTB on Danger?

FMD

Let's not forget the other big winner today, Port.....

.....still the biggest losing GF margin :D

ahahahahahaha

martinson get in here they are besmirching the pies

I personally think Martinson should call the Swans head office and share his advice on how to avoid this type of loss in the future.

Imagine being a Geelong supporter though, no better feeling than 10 goals up in a GF, I still remember that feeling from 03, ah well something to aspire for😎
Kind of glad I didn’t pay thousands of dollars to watch us get pumped in a grand final. It would have broken me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being a Geelong supporter though, no better feeling than 10 goals up in a GF, I still remember that feeling from 03, ah well something to aspire for😎
Was watching that game with a lot people including Pies supporters. One was wearing a gold jacket. They were so depressed, it was beautiful.

sometimes you can ride the highs to win the flag, others you just need to absolutely dominate. Unsure how we'd go in the swans position, but if we were to have won it this year, it would have been the former option.

This year we broke some hoodoos, found some more of our weaknesses and now will emulate how the cats won this, next year!

the swans? We'll see if this breaks them

I really don’t like Jeremy Cameron.

I really don’t like Jeremy Cameron.

Nah, he's a grub imo.

Can do stuff, but just always does so with an air not unlike PigPen from Peanuts :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back