Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

I have 2 premium tickets available. Level 2 Southern Stand on the wing. Best seats in the house and under cover. Email dkenny46@yahoo.com.au with a reasonable offer.

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

I have 2 premium tickets available. Level 2 Southern Stand on the wing. Best seats in the house and under cover. Email dkenny46@yahoo.com.au with a reasonable offer.
With an offer within 10% of face value.

Well interesting night.
After we missed the ballot my Mum had sent off an angry email to the club expressing her feeling of the whole process. Tonight she received a call from someone at the Cats and they are giving us 2 free tickets to the game as well as the Club after party.
I kind of wish that they had called yesterday before we got the other tickets but those have been passed on to some Cats fans who missed the ballot. Would have liked to offer them on here but it wasn't my choice.

still looking for 2 tickets

guys anyone after tickets should make offers to on-sellers (the real legal ones)
dont deal with the scum who are charging stupid prices
just secured 2 tickets + breakfast cheap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep from what I heard on the radio the authorised onsellers are struggling to 'get rid' of all their tickets so they may be significantly cheaper today.

Out of interest _Me_ can I ask approximately how much you paid?

Who would you contact? How much would you pay for a couple of seats... I have standing room tickets, but would love to have a seat to sit down on instead. Or do you think there will be a good chance to get a seat half way through the game if it is raining heavily and with all these spare seats?

Cheers

$550 to $600 depending on the breakfast
north melbourne $750
st kilda still want $1200

pm me if you need more info

Who would you contact? How much would you pay for a couple of seats... I have standing room tickets, but would love to have a seat to sit down on instead. Or do you think there will be a good chance to get a seat half way through the game if it is raining heavily and with all these spare seats?

Cheers

Yeah i'm in the same boat. But not sure i'll pay that much just yet.

Yeah i'm in the same boat. But not sure i'll pay that much just yet.

Yeah, I think paying anything a little above face value for tickets is just a rip off. The afl just don't get that normal people cannot fork out $1200 for just 1 ticket...

Yeah, I think paying anything a little above face value for tickets is just a rip off. The afl just don't get that normal people cannot fork out $1200 for just 1 ticket...

Nah it's complete crap and to hear they can't sell a lot of them now is even worse. No one wants to go to some stupid jerk-off function.

Plus i'm in Sydney, so I can't even go and collect any tickets off anyone, so that makes it almost impossible.

But we'll still be there and I couldn't be more stoked about that! :)

Woohoo got standing room tickets. Thanks to the guy who helped me, and thanks to BigFooty who made it possible.

To others still seeking, try interstate clubs late arvo if they have spare tix they have to off load. I got tix to the 07 GF this way on 4pm Friday.

Need 1 standing room ticket, 0432 996 219 or PM. Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Yes I just joined (I'm not a forum person) and yes this is a legitimate sale - preferably to a Cats' fan/s.
I have 2 x tickets to the 2011 AFL Grand Final that I regrettably have to sell as I cannot physically get to the MCG to see the game. I was fortunate enough to purchase the GF tickets & Geelong Brunch package through a corporate function I attended earlier in the year. I had every intention to go but I can’t get around anywhere due to a soccer injury (knee) I copped on Tuesday night. Yes I'm devastated.
They are in Section Q of the MCG and these 2 x tickets include a VIP exclusive morning brunch function with the Geelong Cats Club at Etihad Stadium from 9.30am – midday.
I have some friends who are still going to the game and can meet you in Melbourne on Friday to exchange the tickets & money. I am happy to arrange this via my email address below. Don't really want to go back and forth on this forum. I can't PM either so please email me below!

Really just want to get my money back here. Obviously being a corporate function I probably paid more money for the packages than face value.

E: starstruckwa@yahoo.com

Kind Regards,
Brent

I now have 2 x adult standing room tickets in M15 that I would like to sell to Geelong members who are looking for tickets. PM me if interested.

If there is anyone who has got 2 tickets (1 Concession and 1 Adult) available anyway please can you contact me on 0478227397 or Email at nofi22792@bigpond.com

Thanks. Go Cats!!!

$550 to $600 depending on the breakfast
north melbourne $750
st kilda still want $1200

pm me if you need more info

This is correct. Get your haggle on and you can get a price like this. I did most of the groundwork yesterday afternoon so I ended up with a deal for $650. Had I waited until this morning when sellers were really desperate who knows.

Basically, it's not all that difficult. Just email the corporate sales people at clubs and some official onsellers. After you get a few offers back, start to play them against each other. Like, say to one guy "Well one club has offered me $X with a really good breakfast (even if you couldn't give a stuff about the breakfast), can you beat that price?"

Would be fascinating to hear how low people can get them down to. I wasn't even going to get a ticket, but I noticed on one club they'd discounted a bit and few places had sold out (which surprised me because of Collingwood's involvement in the game). Tried my luck and bam, ended up with a cheap(-ish) ticket to the game. :thumbsu:

Give it a try folks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back