AFL Grand Final Grand Final Ticket registration Thursday for Priority 1 members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD Notice:

Hi all,

Registration will take place on Thursday, September 8th - you MUST use your 12-digit membership barcode to register before the preliminary final to gain access to the grand final if we make it, see the following link for details:

As in previous years, we expect that there will be numerous requests in the coming days for unused/spare barcodes. Some requests may come from people who have been around a while and are familiar to most posters, others might be from not so familiar names. If you have a spare barcode it is up to you to assess the person making the request on your own and decide whether you would like to deal with them.

If you want to request a barcode in this thread you must have been a member of the BigFooty forums for at least 2 years and have at least 500 posts, including a history of posting on the Swans board. BigFooty is a community and we would like to reward those who participate in the forums not just those who only pop up whenever a barcode or ticket offer is available and then bugger off into the sunset never to be seen again.

If you meet the above criteria, we are happy for you to post here if you are looking for a spare barcode. All barcode requests are to go in this thread and nowhere else.

If you request a barcode without fulfilling the above criteria your post will be deleted.

8th September 2022
P1 Registration time: 8am - 11am AEST
P2 Registration time: 12pm - 4pm AEST
P3 Registration time: 5pm - 9pm AEST

Also, if you have a spare barcode, post in this thread and I will add your name to this post. Who you choose to deal with is entirely up to you, but we suggest you either stick to names on the list below and/or people that you already know on the boards.

Members who are in Need of a barcode:
wills2g 2 barcodes
Blacky 2 barcodes
leobarryustar 2 barcodes
kangle4 1xP2

Members who have spare barcodes:

MF
1xP3 (junior)
Barry Schneider 1xP2
Mathelios 1xP2
MK38 1xP1

Members who have received barcodes:
Arwib
swanssince2002
mattpolo8
GoTheSwannies
Day_night_honourer
bungwahl
Nuggetz

Last edited:
Apologies, I am not too familiar with how the ballot works and noticed it was close to 9 pm so just passed it on to the first reply.

Funny how I get a code for the GF but can't get one for the prelim! Will there likely be GA available at 3pm Monday or am I looking unlucky?
As ticky09 has said the club will be sending out an email on Sunday night in the preliminary-final-opponent-prediction thread

Even if for some reason you don’t get an email Sunday night with the details, the (bar)code you received for the GF will be the same as for the prelim final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks legends very helpful - I had not been receiving email comms but have since had it rectified with Sydney Member Support.

In lieu of there not being a Prelim Final ticket thread, where are the best seats at SCG? Clearly will just be happy for a ticket, but where is best viewing?

In lieu of there not being a Prelim Final ticket thread, where are the best seats at SCG? Clearly will just be happy for a ticket, but where is best viewing?
It all depends on what you like. Some like to be at ground level and some like to be up in the stands. The O'Reilly stand is a favourite being middle of the ground.

Ooh: Try this 3 D seating map - that might help. Just put your arrow on the stand and you get a view from that stand. Just be aware of where the Members Stand & Ladies pavilion are because those are available only to SCG members.

It all depends on what you like. Some like to be at ground level and some like to be up in the stands. The O'Reilly stand is a favourite being middle of the ground.

Ooh: Try this 3 D seating map - that might help. Just put your arrow on the stand and you get a view from that stand. Just be aware of where the Members Stand & Ladies pavilion are because those are available only to SCG members.

Thank you Ticky, O’reilly stand is a great call and you reminded me that’s where I was sitting for Buddy’s 1000th goal!! Cracking seats.

Also that 3d seating map is da bomb!! Thank you

If anyone has barcodes they are not using, I would appreciated two.

I'm living in Hobart these days so no longer a member.

I was able to give two barcodes in 2016 on this site. Note: one of those was a Red 3 game Membership and the person got two tickets. I went to that Grand Final and have thought about asking the AFL for a refund.

If anyone has barcodes they are not using, I would appreciated two.

I'm living in Hobart these days so no longer a member.

I was able to give two barcodes in 2016 on this site. Note: one of those was a Red 3 game Membership and the person got two tickets. I went to that Grand Final and have thought about asking the AFL for a refund.
Barcodes all had to be submitted by last Thursday unless I'm missing something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back