Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bummer !

I've got two standing tickets for M10 for me and my 8 year old son.
Desperately want to swap them for seats.
Had 2 seats which have now fallen through.
If you in melbourne already and willing to negotiate a swap pls PM me urgently
Thanks !!!

Hey guys. I know someone selling a ticket. It isnt face value.Thats what they bought it off gumtree for thinking we were short. Level 4.

$600 ono

0407 061 236

NMFC has 2 silver packages remaining at $1650 pp. They have been returned by a client who cant go
call me if interested 0438055264

Iv'e just had a call from a colleage who's got 4 corporate tickets that he's trying to get rid of

Suspect they would be on the expensive side ($1500ish) but you might be able to bargain with him and its better than paying some douche scalper a similar amount for a normal ticket i guess

if you're interested PM me and ill send you his number

Finally secured seats. I have two standing M10 tickets available . One adult and one concession
PM me if you are a freo member and can pick them up this morning. First come first served
Cost is face value .. $150 + $128

Hi all,

I am selling 2 tickets, at LESS than cost price, my Friend and I cannot make it and would rather sell for cheap than leave seats empty.
They are for section 111, Cost price for both was $293 (I can show receipt and partial picture of tickets to prove it), I will sell both for $250 ONO.

My number is 0439 000 140
Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

I am selling 2 tickets, at LESS than cost price, my Friend and I cannot make it and would rather sell for cheap than leave seats empty.
They are for section 111, Cost price for both was $293 (I can show receipt and partial picture of tickets to prove it), I will sell both for $250 ONO.

My number is 0439 000 140
Thanks.

How did you manage to secure GF tickets when we haven't even secured a GF spot ???????????????????????

Hi all. 1 x GF ticket and also NM grand final breakfast. I paid $1500 but will sell for $800. 0400120459.

I've got a Freo mate at work flying tonight. He's after some tickets. If anyone has any let me know.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hi does anyone need accomodation in melbourne this weekend? Have a hotel room I need to get rid of. Please let me know if there's a better place to post this. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back