Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought your flights and accommodation but forgot to pay $30 to guarantee a ticket? Send your story to 6PR Sports Talk, if your story runs true you might be a good chance of winning a ticket!
Yep
FYI - Freo Members - all those who have flights booked but missed tix in ballot (need a ticket) - 6PR Sports is right now holding comp:
"Tell us your story and win"
Need to prove have booked flights and had unsuccessful ballot.

I know I'm probably far behind in the line for wanting a ticket, my family took the risk and flew out today, but they need one more ticket. They've been members since the beginning so it would be great if they got to go. They aren't fussed where they have to sit either. Either give us a pm or say on here if there's anyone out there looking to offload a ticket.

Much appreciated.

I know I'm probably far behind in the line for wanting a ticket, my family took the risk and flew out today, but they need one more ticket. They've been members since the beginning so it would be great if they got to go. They aren't fussed where they have to sit either. Either give us a pm or say on here if there's anyone out there looking to offload a ticket.

Much appreciated.
go on to Gumtree and message the sellers who say 'negotiable'. If they don't give it to you are face value, warn them they are breaking the law...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Row Z, M2. So pumped!

Does the seating at the MCG go A, B, C...Z, AA, BB...?

Edit: Not block M3 but M2.

Just wondering what category seat people got when they were in the priority one ballot. I had the grand final upgrade but only got category 4 seats. Was hoping to get better seats because I took the initiative with the upgrade. I know I shouldn't complain and I do feel privileged to even go.

Just wondering what category seat people got when they were in the priority one ballot. I had the grand final upgrade but only got category 4 seats. Was hoping to get better seats because I took the initiative with the upgrade. I know I shouldn't complain and I do feel privileged to even go.
Been paying the upgrade for years and got cat 4 q52. Can't complain, got a seat, just hope I don't do a Maude Flanders and fall off the back of the grandstand!

Into def con 4 now

Anyone with 2 tickets ?
We just got our group finally sorted Peppy, will let you know if we hear of any others that pop up.
My tip is there has been a lot of confusion between the booking reference numbers vs the account
numbers & ticketek are a bit of a mess - there will be a big amount come on sale Friday.
Hope this helps.

Was in the priority 1 ballot and 2 seats in Cat 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back