Official Club Stuff Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Sell/Swap

Remove this Banner Ad

GWSChelsea

Draftee
Sep 23, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Sale looks to be still on for GWS members up until 11am, I have a Standing room ticket for myself which is amazing thanks to a great bloke for helping me out, I'd love to get my Dad (Giants fan, used to go for Melbourne pre-Orange!!) in - if anyone has a barcode, please consider letting me use it. If not - Go Giants!!!

cogs01

Draftee
Sep 23, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Richmond
I don't see the tickets still on sale at Ticketek for GWS this morning. Has anyone actually confirmed that they are still available?

If they are and anyone who is a member is keen to head down there I'll happily buy a ticket for you, as well as a couple for me of course ;-)

Ppollen

Development Coach
Mar 26, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
My buyer fell through so I still have 2 x concession tickets available. Category 1 M14. Prefer to sell in person to someone in the Sydney area. Cheers.

NewwyGiant

Draftee
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
My buyer fell through so I still have 2 x concession tickets available. Category 1 M14. Prefer to sell in person to someone in the Sydney area. Cheers.
I wonder what the odds of two adults getting through with a concession ticket would be...

Universal1

Draftee
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi Guys,

Apologies for intruding.

If anyone is after a standing room ticket I have one that I would like would like to swap (I'll pay the difference of course) for a seat anywhere in section Q49-Q51 so that I can sit closer to my partner. The standing room ticket is M30 but I believe that you can stand anywhere as I read on here earlier.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Cheers!

halftimehotdog

Draftee
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
2 X Category 3 tickets (next to each other) in P10 section and the Crown grand final breakfast at the Palladium for sale.

I am a first time poster and I am an Eagles supporter. So I probably have little reason to be here.

I am trying to sell a package that my relative (interstate) managed to win. She has no interest in footy whatsover. Gave it to me thinking that being an Eagles fan I would get a good chance to see my team in the GF. I probably would have gone if they were in it.

Since my team is not in the party, it will be wasted on me. So here I am hoping to sell them and return her the monies. The package costs $4000. if I dont get offers at or above cost, I will probably end up going anyway. I will respond to all messages by tonight / tomorrow morning. Please PM me your offers.

Tigers1967

Draftee
Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
If anyone can help dm :).
1 x adult standing room AFL reserve
or
1 x adult AFL reserve
1 x child AFL reserve
(we r 9 year Rich AFL Silver members did not qualify for the Rich ballot)
Thanks

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
I don't see the tickets still on sale at Ticketek for GWS this morning. Has anyone actually confirmed that they are still available?

If they are and anyone who is a member is keen to head down there I'll happily buy a ticket for you, as well as a couple for me of course ;-)

Step one: Create new BigFooty account week of grand final to get tickets ✅

Step two: Catchy player nickname as user name ✅

Step three: List team supported as “GWS” ✅

Step four: Make avatar GWS related ❌🤪🤷‍♂️

Step five: Tickets ❌

F8025CC5-0066-4B80-8C77-9D76EC4C3757.jpeg
D58C2302-EC4E-4699-A033-6E39567F1EE5.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels

Cogs did you get a ticket champ? We are all on edge hoping you will be there tomorrow. Please put our minds at rest! Would be horrible to see a true supporter miss out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back