Official Club Stuff Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Sell/Swap

Remove this Banner Ad

Three things for everyone to note:

1) ticketek posted seat details for many tigs members today, BUT later this info disappeared for many of us. If it happens, don't freak as you're not alone (many people on BF and twitter are in the same boat)

2) not sure the law in NSW, but in Victoria its illegal to resell a GF ticket for more than 10% above face value. There is a massive illegal market for tickets (once the corporate seats disappear, its not unusual for seats to be priced in the thousands). Many people get away with it, but the AFL does monitor ebay, gumtree, and the other sales sites, and has revoked tickets people were scalping (usually because they were stupid enough to quote the seat details). Obviously demand will be softer given GWS is still building its supporter base (and naturally still has a small expat community in Melbourne), but demand from tigs fans and neutrals is still expected to be high.

3) friday is a public holiday in melbourne, and its the day for the parade. if you're coming down, you may want to come down early to be there for that

How do you know the categories

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks to tigerbrett
84122861-5e7e-4da9-8714-1215b9017e5a-jpeg.750188

92b2cc3c-380e-47f0-bbce-fb86c3bc81ae-jpeg.750201

I reckon Giants members will get second crack at tickets before Richmond does. Happened in 2012 or 2013.

I think the issue is with giants membership numbers, they are unlikely to have 14k+ applying for the ballot. swans have strong support in vic thanks to being south melbourne, and freo has the benefit of the wa peeps who have relocated to vic. reality is with gws being so new, most nsw relocations would be swans just because of age. (not bagging the gws on this btw, its just a time issue and will switch as their army of kids continue to grow up)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
I think the issue is with giants membership numbers, they are unlikely to have 14k+ applying for the ballot. swans have strong support in vic thanks to being south melbourne, and freo has the benefit of the wa peeps who have relocated to vic. reality is with gws being so new, most nsw relocations would be swans just because of age. (not bagging the gws on this btw, its just a time issue and will switch as their army of kids continue to grow up)
You would be correct

I was very pleasantly surprised to see the orange blocks behind the goals today

I reckon they will keep the giants allocations more near ground level for TV reasons.

I love how they go hey here is a category 3 ticket. It could be...... anywhere yellow.

Could be top right. Yikes
tapatalk_1569072383861.jpeg

You would be correct

I was very pleasantly surprised to see the orange blocks behind the goals today

I reckon they will keep the giants allocations more near ground level for TV reasons.

I love how they go hey here is a category 3 ticket. It could be...... anywhere yellow.

Could be top right. YikesView attachment 750585

the allocations around the ground tend to switch club to club across the bays, but for obvious reasons you have a lot of your own around your cheersquad end. Its early, but I'd be betting you will be ground close to your cheersquad. If not, the other cat 3 seats are bloody good spots to watch from anyway

We'll likely get the City end next week, Richmond are always punt rd end, which means our end will be Ponsford stand. No idea how they think one end is better category than the other.

purely a guess, sun sets behind the ponsford stand, so you get blinded by it at the PR end late in games

Mar 29, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
If I didnt register for the ballot but am a paad member, can I still buy a ticket?

The bullshit ticketed fee to register annoyed me so much on principle...

Thrashor

Team Captain
Oct 6, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS
Hi, Giants fan but not a member this year. Would love to go to the game so if anyone has a ticket they wish to sell me, please message me. Go Giants.

tigerblood7

Debutant
Oct 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi guys, I’m looking to get to the game and thought someone here may be able to help me. Would be much appreciated as I’ve never been to a granny and very keen to go this year. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back