GWS
I do have 2 x concession tickets I need to offload... category 1? section M14

Sky247

Rookie
Sep 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
hello

any one have a spare barcode or ticket, never been to the GF. Will pay what you are seeking.

miksmif

Senior List
Sep 12, 2011
The Entrance
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Necastle Utd, Chicago Bulls, KVAFC
Good evening all.. if anyone has a spare barcode for the ballot tomorrow it’d be muchly appreciated. Would love the opportunity to go watch my good mate Daniel Lloyd in the Big Dance! Where he’s come from in 5 years is amazing... His allocated 8 has been snapped up my immediate family (had breakfast at his dads this morning)
Cheers
From one proud Killarney Vale Bomber Micheal Smith

lionraven

All Australian
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi all. I am a Lions fan based in Sydney. GWS is my second team (which was painful to watch at the Gabba last weekend) and I dislike Richmond since their fans antics circa late 2017 onwards. If anyone has a spare barcode or a single ticket please message me.

Otherwise if anyone has any suggestions for pubs around south western sydney that has a strong AFL vibe please let me know. ive got a couple of work mates who I convinced to attend the GWS v Dogs match and now they are on the bandwagon and looking to watch the match at a supporters based pub.

NewwyGiant

Draftee
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Any fellow giants fan that can't make it keen to sell their ticket/tickets please let me know :) I was there last night, absolutely incredible.

ilovemeatpies

Debutant
Feb 27, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Hi Giants Fans, this is directed to any Giants fans who can't make the game, I'm looking for a single barcode to join mine so my dad and I can sit together. Happy to buy you a souvenir GF Footy Record as compensation. Cheers!

slapnutmidget

Cancelled
Sep 5, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Anybody with a ticket or a spare barcode for tomorrow’s sale, please PM me. Would appreciate it SO much. Go giants!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jaseDouble

Draftee
Sep 22, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Full Disclosure - After a Barcode for Tomorrows ticket sale if anybody isn't travelling over for the game. PM me if you have one.
My Wife missed out on Tigers Ballot today!

storeymjs

Senior List
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey guys, congrats. The prelim was absolutely bonkers and I hope Saturday goes well for you. I’ve read through this thread and it seems like everyone is looking for the same thing. If anyone has a barcode they absolutely are not using for tomorrow’s sale and would like to pass it on to a fellow Sydney supporter 😉 then please PM me. It would be very much appreciated

Dont_Argue

17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 22, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Desperately after a barcode for today’s on sale if anyone won’t be travelling down, please pm me!

nfnlegend

Team Captain
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Anyone have a barcode? Will pay $$$ if successful in purchasing tickets today

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
If you are a real Giants fan then IMO under no circumstances should you be helping Richmond fans get to the Grand Final - there'll be enough of them there anyway

I think you'll find most neutrals actually will cheer for the Giants

So if you have access to a barcode / ticket etc and can't use it see if anyone in Melbourne who goes for another side is interested in going to the game (and cheering on the Giants)

I'll actually go further and say you'd have to hate your own team to try and increase the number of opposition supporters at a Grand Final

Could not agree more. Perfectly said.

GWSChelsea

Draftee
Sep 23, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
I do have 2 x concession tickets I need to offload... category 1? section M14

Hi mate - have PM'ed you. After a concession ticket for my dad who is a Giants fan too, I don't have a ticket but I'm not concession so harder for me - let me know!

GWSChelsea

Draftee
Sep 23, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
If anyone has a spare barcode - please let me know, Giants fan in Melbourne, will take you out for a few beers Friday night if I'm lucky enough to snag a barcode.. Cheers!

Giant_in_VIC

Draftee
Sep 23, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Hi folks,

Victorian based Giants fan here (we moved from Sydney at the end of last year). Deeply regretting my decision not sign up for the Victorian Giants membership this year as me and the youngster have been to every game (including Saturday nights ripper) and now struggling to get GF tickets. Would greatly appreciate barcode (or two if available so I can take my son with!) from a member that cant make it to the game on Saturday - in return I promise to send lots of pictures of two of the biggest Victoria-based Giants fans celebrating what should be an absolutely cracking game (fingers crossed for the right result but don't want to jinx it).

Thanks!,

Right. I'm a Giants fan in Melbourne that hasn't been organised enough to become a member so I can't access tickets

Please help me as it's my lifelong dream to go to the Grand Final and cheer on the Tigers I mean Giants

I've just joined Big Footy so I can get tickets I mean spend time on this site chatting about my love of GWS

Edit: Whoops I forgot to log out of my usual account> Meant to use the news GSW account I set up yesterday

Giant_in_VIC

Draftee
Sep 23, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Right. I'm a Giants fan in Melbourne that hasn't been organised enough to become a member so I can't access tickets

Please help me as it's my lifelong dream to go to the Grand Final and cheer on the Tigers I mean Giants

I've just joined Big Footy so I can get tickets I mean spend time on this site chatting about my love of GWS

Edit: Whoops I forgot to log out of my usual account> Meant to use the news GSW account I set up yesterday

No, just a genuine Giants fan trying my luck to get a ticket any way I can. Understand the cynicism though, but no Tigers fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back