Official Club Stuff Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Sell/Swap

Remove this Banner Ad

You may want to book your bus now. When I used to travel between Sydney and Melbourne, it didn't take much for the train to book out, and the buses were not far behind. And this was during regular times.
The club is putting on buses. I think that's what he means

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm after 2 kids/concession barcodes for the 3pm sale if anyone is unable to use them. Going to try and get 2 kids some cat6/7 or restricted view seats. Already got my ticket in AFL Members.

FWIW I've sold 3 GF tickets from club ballots at face value on this site over the years. Thanks.

No sob story. Just a lifelong Richmond supporter and member (8 years) trying to get hold of a ticket.

If any GWS member isn't going to use their barcode today, I'd be happy to pay your membership for next year if I can secure a ticket with it at 3pm.

Please PM if you can help.

Here's to a good game.

Dave P.

Ticketek has an interesting website where they have details of the unsuccessful and successful applications lodged.

GWS - all members who put in applications successful. (roughly 1700 applications). Remember you could have up to 8 members on an application but highly unlikely. More likely 4 would be the average.

Richmond - you had a 65% chance of being successful. 6930 successful applications, 3675 unsuccessful applications.

I don't know how many GWS tickets are left, but it would be good for genuine members to get first chance this afternoon.
Also to anyone thinking of giving their barcode away consider if you want Richmond supporters amongst the Giants bays

i am thinking a lot. There were about 1700 successful GWS ticketek customers in the ballot, none unsuccessful. There were nearly 7000 successful Tiger customers and 3780 unsuccessful. A customer can buy more than one ticket as long as they have the barcode so that number doesn't equal tickets but I think fair to say there are a few left.

i am thinking a lot. There were about 1700 successful GWS ticketek customers in the ballot, none unsuccessful. There were nearly 7000 successful Tiger customers and 3780 unsuccessful. A customer can buy more than one ticket as long as they have the barcode so that number doesn't equal tickets but I think fair to say there are a few left.

Rumour is there are 10000 of the gws allocation remaining

Big fan but not actually a member here that is really keen to buy some Grand Final Tickets this afternoon.

If you aren't heading along and would be willing to help out please message me :)

Guys please don't hand out your barcode.

Lots of Giants fans and members are trying to get a ticket this afternoon and it won't help fighting off tigers or other fans who have gotten barcodes from well meaning (though traitorous ) Giants brothers and sisters.

Fwiw I don't think you're at much risk of missing out. The caution on the barcode is valid however because people have been scammed before (ie hand it but don't get paid).

Personally I wouldn't stress about the new "supporters" either. We had a massive influx in 2017, and the posters seem to only Bob up in Sept, and only to ask for tickets. Seems to be a thing now given the way ticket sales work.

Fwiw I don't think you're at much risk of missing out. The caution on the barcode is valid however because people have been scammed before (ie hand it but don't get paid).

Personally I wouldn't stress about the new "supporters" either. We had a massive influx in 2017, and the posters seem to only Bob up in Sept, and only to ask for tickets. Seems to be a thing now given the way ticket sales work.
I'm not worried about new supporters.

I'm not one of those who thinks that because I was there year 1 getting fogged means I'm better than the newbies. We need newbies and welcome them with open arms.

Just giving out barcodes to other clubs is annoying, and the, at times amusing, attempts by some posters to pretend they have been with us all along.

But yes people don't realise handing out their barcode can hurt them at later dates. Badly.

I'm not worried about new supporters.

I'm not one of those who thinks that because I was there year 1 getting fogged means I'm better than the newbies. We need newbies and welcome them with open arms.

Just giving out barcodes to other clubs is annoying, and the, at times amusing, attempts by some posters to pretend they have been with us all along.

But yes people don't realise handing out their barcode can hurt them at later dates. Badly.

The sale issue is a tough one to fight. When I was offered $10k for my three tix in 2017 by a crowd fan, my missus was pissed I didn't accept. It's big money we are asking people to walk from.

On the new posters, imo 80% are scalpers, tigs, and Melbourne based neutrals just wanting a ticket, BUT some will be genuine. Agree on the open arms to the board. For barcodes, I know we relied on existing posters to vouch for people to allow some semblance of trust

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to buy two tickets for my father and brother who are made supporters. If anyone can help, happy to pay overs if necessary.

Hi guys, I’m looking to get to the game and thought someone here may be able to help me. Would be much appreciated as I’ve never been to a granny and very keen to go this year. Cheers

Same. No sob story here. Live in Qld and am a long time Tigers supporter. Just would love to be at the game!! Have no dramas sitting amongest Giants fans. If you have an unwanted ticket, haooy to take it from you! Congrats on your club making the GF!!

Hey guys,

Was hoping someone would have a spare tickets/ barcode for the game Saturday. Have always wanted to go to the granny and surely its better your unwanted tickets end up in the hands of a lowly Melbourne supporter rather than a raging Richmond supporter. Happy to pay cost price, PM if you have anything otherwise best of luck for the weekend.

Giants P2 member here. I have a Cat 2 (M9) ticket for sale at face value $412. Unfortunately it's not possible for me to get down to Melbourne for the game.

I'm not a scalper and I'd prefer the ticket went to an actual Giants fan so I'm offering it here first before trying my luck with Tigers fans.

Anyone keen? I'm in Sydney but I have friends traveling for the game so the ticket can get to Melbourne if needed. PM me.

Hi All,

Extremely last minute, but would be grateful if anybody had a spare membership barcode to use.

I‘ve been a GWS member for the past 2 years (like to get down to Canberra for a game each year) and looking for an extra barcode to bring a mate.

Happy to send proof of Giants membership, and photos of myself in Giants gear from the Swans final last year. Giants aren’t my first team, but have a huge soft spot for them and don’t like the thought of unused GWS allocation going to Tiger fans!

Last edited:
Giants P2 member here. I have a Cat 2 (M9) ticket for sale at face value $412. Unfortunately it's not possible for me to get down to Melbourne for the game.

I'm not a scalper and I'd prefer the ticket went to an actual Giants fan so I'm offering it here first before trying my luck with Tigers fans.

Anyone keen? I'm in Sydney but I have friends traveling for the game so the ticket can get to Melbourne if needed. PM me.
[/

really keen mate
I sent you a msg

Sold mate. If you have no luck with Giants fans.

Not looking for anyone's barcode or trying any dodgy ticket scalping here. Just came across this the forum while searching for some tickets to buy and joined up.

If anyone has a couple of spare tickets or knows anyone who has ended up with some I'd be keen to buy them. I'm located in Sydney so can pay quickly and pick up whenever is convenient.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back