Official Club Stuff Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Sell/Swap

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks GWS for getting some payback for us for last year!

I’ll put my hand up as another tigers member desperate for a couple of tickets.

FYI our ballot priority tiers are:
Priority 1 (Guaranteed): High premium memberships
Priority 2 (Ballot): All Platinum 25-49 years consecutive members
Priority 3 (Ballot): All Gold 10-24 years consecutive members
If you do not fall into one of these priority groups, unfortunately you will not have access to purchasing a Grand Final ticket if Richmond participates.

I’ve only been a member for 4 years so no chance and hence why so many tigers are in here begging.

Hey guys congratulations on beating the black and white ferals 👌 me and my dad have been a Richmond members for 19 years and looks like we have missed out on the ballot once again 😪 have flown home from london in the hope of securing tickets so if anyone has ones they are willing to sell please hit me up will be willing to sell my soul 😂😂

Thanks GWS for getting some payback for us for last year!

I’ll put my hand up as another tigers member desperate for a couple of tickets.

FYI our ballot priority tiers are:
Priority 1 (Guaranteed): High premium memberships
Priority 2 (Ballot): All Platinum 25-49 years consecutive members
Priority 3 (Ballot): All Gold 10-24 years consecutive members
If you do not fall into one of these priority groups, unfortunately you will not have access to purchasing a Grand Final ticket if Richmond participates.

I’ve only been a member for 4 years so no chance and hence why so many tigers are in here begging.
Wow they are some hard core categories

Richmond member have got to understand that I have no doubt giants members will help out, but only once we know every single Giant that wants a ticket has one.

You know what I mean.

So hang in there

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi,

I have no sob story.

If u can help me out, I can help u out. If you have or can get an extra ticket I will buy it from you.

I live in Melbourne near the airport so can pick u up and transport u to where u need to go.

If u need accommodation you can stay at my house in Essendon. And I can drop u off at the airport too.

If u all sorted re: above happy to shout u pre-game drinks/food.

Pm if u interested or need more info. Thanks.

Hello, will any one have a spare ticket to the Grand Final, will pay what ever you are seeking.

Thanks.

If I didnt register for the ballot but am a paad member, can I still buy a ticket?

The bulls**t ticketed fee to register annoyed me so much on principle...
Same, got sick of paying for nothing but stupid in hindsight.

Hopefully members who didn't register get another crack.

Hi guys. If anyone has a spare ticket they can sell me I would be very grateful and happy to pay overs...Thanks for your time and good luck...

I’m travelling over from Perth and would love to get on the Giants train. Does any have a barcode I can use to get a ticket? Please PM me 🙏🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m travelling over from Perth and would love to get on the Giants train. Does any have a barcode I can use to get a ticket? Please PM me 🙏🏻

1) there’s a thread especially for this type of question. It’s even stickied above at the top so you can’t miss it.

2) I really don’t like your chances. This is not just “a” grand final, it’s our club’s “first” grand final - would many Weagles have given up their ticket in ‘91?

We might not have much of a history but this is the very definition of “history making” and we’re gonna be there to be a part of it.

Good luck though but you might have more luck elsewhere.

But in future - try having a look at existing threads and post in the right one.

If you are a real Giants fan then IMO under no circumstances should you be helping Richmond fans get to the Grand Final - there'll be enough of them there anyway

I think you'll find most neutrals actually will cheer for the Giants

So if you have access to a barcode / ticket etc and can't use it see if anyone in Melbourne who goes for another side is interested in going to the game (and cheering on the Giants)

I'll actually go further and say you'd have to hate your own team to try and increase the number of opposition supporters at a Grand Final

On my way to the 2014 Grand Final there were some little girls selling team themed cupcakes next to the station. I said I'd buy all the Sydney Swans ones they had on display and any more they had under the table if they promised not to restock the table with any more Swans ones - I didn't even want the cupcakes - they could keep them and eat them the next day. One of the girls ran over to her mum and checked and we had a deal!!

If you are a real Giants fan then IMO under no circumstances should you be helping Richmond fans get to the Grand Final - there'll be enough of them there anyway

I think you'll find most neutrals actually will cheer for the Giants

So if you have access to a barcode / ticket etc and can't use it see if anyone in Melbourne who goes for another side is interested in going to the game (and cheering on the Giants)

I'll actually go further and say you'd have to hate your own team to try and increase the number of opposition supporters at a Grand Final

On my way to the 2014 Grand Final there were some little girls selling team themed cupcakes next to the station. I said I'd buy all the Sydney Swans ones they had on display and any more they had under the table if they promised not to restock the table with any more Swans ones - I didn't even want the cupcakes - they could keep them and eat them the next day. One of the girls ran over to her mum and checked and we had a deal!!
I can see people reading this post and then editing their posts.

"Hi I'm a......... Geelong supporter who would love to help barrack for your team. Can I have a ticket"

Lol

I can see people reading this post and then editing their posts.

"Hi I'm a......... Geelong supporter who would love to help barrack for your team. Can I have a ticket"

Lol

If it's a new to Big Footy account then just assume it's a Tigers fan

If it's a join date of September 2017 then it's definitely a Tigers fan

Reckon you can trust Blues and Pies fans - they don't want Tigers fans getting tickets

And I don't need a ticket, not 100% sure who I'll go for on the day, but seeing Tigers fans in this thread asking for tickets is making me thinking of going for the Giants

Same, got sick of paying for nothing but stupid in hindsight.

Hopefully members who didn't register get another crack.

According to this you will:
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...-afl-grand-final-tickets-20190922-p52trm.html

From the article:
GWS spokesman Leigh Meyrick said the club would not know until Monday how many of its 17,000 tickets had been allocated in the ballot. "If there are any left over then Greater Western Sydney members will get another opportunity to purchase them," he said.

I have a couple of GWS member friends who were overseas and missed the ballot so they remain hopeful

According to this you will:
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...-afl-grand-final-tickets-20190922-p52trm.html

From the article:
GWS spokesman Leigh Meyrick said the club would not know until Monday how many of its 17,000 tickets had been allocated in the ballot. "If there are any left over then Greater Western Sydney members will get another opportunity to purchase them," he said.

I have a couple of GWS member friends who were overseas and missed the ballot so they remain hopeful

Everyone who put in for the ballot should get a ticket if it's 17,000 per club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back