Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a massive risk for an MCC member to let someone else use their card, every year people get caught doing this and lose their membership. 20+ year waiting list to lose it like that wouldn't be fun! Saying that I imagine the risk would be low with the mass of people going through the gates and them having to look at your photo on your card.
It's just through a mate who I often borrow his membership. Risky yes but never been close to being caught. The only thing I've been caught with is no god damn tickets!!

Im a SA swans member and i missed out if anyone has a couple tickets id love to go. I went in 05 and 2012 so in some ways in the good luck guy

I only need one ticket I've booked my flights and accommodation. Urgent

Last edited:
Im a SA swans member and i missed out if anyone has a couple tickets id love to go. I went in 05 and 2012 so in some ways in the good luck guy

Added you to the list.

i have a ticket myself (thank the lord), but I am looking for two tickets for friends who are supporters but not members due to time constraints on the weekend and only being able to make it to the occasional game live.

Please PM if you have a couple of tickets to sell.

Good luck to everyone on the weekend, it's going to be epic!

DST

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, been debating this for a while. Has anyone been in first few rows of top deck? What's it like from there? I have only been at the back of top deck and I know how far away everything looks. Had offers for ground level but not sure if I want to swap.

Its perfectly fine. Never had an issue either up the back or at the front of the top deck.

MCG is great for viewing, there really isn't a 'bad' seat. Even the standing tickets, sure you have to get there early but they are fine. Unlike ANZ, where there are some real shockers

Thanks. I was down on ground level in 2005 and 2012 so maybe a change will be a good thing.

I actually prefer to be up on level 1/2 than the ground level UNLESS you are on the wing at the ground level. I like to view what is happening around the ground.

Hi guys, I am a Sydney Swans member (I have lived in Sydney for 14 years and attended the 1996, 2005 and 2006 grand finals) and unfortunately due to personal circumstances can't make it to the grand final. I have two tickets sitting together and they are good seats. PM me if you want them.

Hi guys, I am a Sydney Swans member (I have lived in Sydney for 14 years and attended the 1996, 2005 and 2006 grand finals) and unfortunately due to personal circumstances can't make it to the grand final. I have two tickets sitting together and they are good seats. PM me if you want them.

Can you offer them to the people on our list from the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back