Grand Final Tickets Thread, 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Desperately seeking 1-4 Grand Final tickets, any area, reasonably reasonably priced. Please text me 0447011420 if you have any. Cheers.

Looking for 2 tickets.
Willing to pay up to 600 per ticket.
Pm me here or 0421 212 628

Looking for a single ticket.

Please PM me if you have a ticket, or know someone looking to sell a ticket.

Cheers,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got 2 x Standing Room tickets (M18) and am looking to swap for tickets on the M, N or P level. Can't go to the Q level because my mum is scared of heights.

Will pay the difference in cost, PM me if interested.

have 1x seat in M1 row-EE so that's in the LH forward pocket punt rd end.
Will swap/cash back as well, with a standing room tix that must be in the sthrn stand region, as in must be either gate 3-4-5 entry.
Pm me for details.

Looking for AFL Members who want a ticket. It is only 1 adult ticket. I bought it thinking I'd go for a look see as I've never been to a granny. Like an hour after I did that I got invited to a BBQ for grand final day.
PM me for ticket details.

I am looking for 2 tickets seated together. I have currently got 1 ticket happy to swap my current ticket and pay the difference for the 2nd ticket.

Have 2 x adult tickets and 1 concession standing. Would love to swap for seated and pay difference. Mum of 80 Wil find it hard standing all day

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

i have a Deluxe Platinum Package for sale.
Cat 1-2
Bought from the West Coast Eagles Directly Behind the Goals N32 Row A.
they were selling for $2200 from WCE.
Am looking for my money back so will accept anything from $2000ono each
includes WCE eagles function on Friday Night

Give your AFL Grand Final experience a West Coast flavour and join fellow Eagles supporters on the eve of the big game at the club’s Grand Final Eve Dinner in Melbourne. Guests will be treated to a three-course meal, complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks, as well as non-stop entertainment and a copy of the AFL Grand Final Record. Make sure you’re part of all the AFL Grand Final action.

Still for sale? I'm willing to pay up to $1000 for both.
I spoke to this person this morning and have offered him a price at the most $400 not heard back, and then people have come in and offer ridiculous amounts of money. No chance have we and I thought this forum had conditions of selling at face value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back