Grand Final Tickets Thread, 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple of Hawthorn members who missed out on the ballot. Looking for two tickets. Standing/restricted view would be awesome. Just want to be there. Please Pm with anything available. Thanks.

Have 2 x adult tickets and 1 concession standing. Would love to swap for seated and pay difference. Mum of 80 Wil find it hard standing all day

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
Happy to swap 1 concession standing for 1 seated pay difference. Near block m13

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I've got an Adult ticket in M19 - Open (AFL Members). Can't go myself now. Really only keen on selling to another AFL member as to avoid any issues at the gate. Happy to meet on the day at the ground or whatever to give you the ticket. PM me if you want!

Desperately seeking 1-4 grand final tickets. Standing, sitting, whatever. Reasonably reasonably priced. Please PM me. Thanks!

LOOKING FOR UPTO 4X GF TICKETS- WILL PAY CASH. AM IN ADELAIDE UNTIL THURSDAY. IN MELBOURNE FRIDAY AND CAN COLLECT IN PERSON.

PLEASE CONTACT ME 0422 629 021

I've got an Adult ticket in M19 - Open (AFL Members). Can't go myself now. Really only keen on selling to another AFL member as to avoid any issues at the gate. Happy to meet on the day at the ground or whatever to give you the ticket. PM me if you want!

Hi I am keen but I am not an afl member sorry

Hi All,

Looking for 1 - 2 GF tickets. I've been a die hard WCE supporter since they entered the competition. I'll be driving down from Canberra on Friday so can pick up to tickets on Friday night or at the ground or get a mate to pick them up in Melbourne in time this week.

Cheers. GO WCE!!!!!!

Silver AFL member requiring two tickets for anyone that has AFL members tickets that no longer wants them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOOKING FOR UPTO 4X GF TICKETS- WILL PAY CASH. AM IN ADELAIDE UNTIL THURSDAY. IN MELBOURNE FRIDAY AND CAN COLLECT IN PERSON.
PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM FOR PHONE NUMBER

Standing or Sitting... Anything Please

not necessarily.. if you would like to know more about the tickets and are genuinely interested, you can feel free to contact me mate.. cheers for the interest though

I'm just saving some people a phone call and letting them know that you want $800 for a $170 ticket which as Ant has said is against the rules of this forum.

As per the OP

Tickets have to be face value or lower... no scalping

After thinking I wasn't going to have any tickets, I now have two tickets to the big game. I bought a silver single seat package from Etihad (valued @ $1400) including breakfast, entertainment, ticket to the game (front of level 4) and transport to the game from the function at Etihad. So I am selling this package at face value, PM with any interest.

I was also lucky enough to be selected in the second round ballot for a standing room seat in M25 (Gate 7), and am looking to swap for an adult seated ticket (any section, willing to pay difference above the $150 standing room price). Again, PM me if you're interested.

Got a package deal available which includes pre game function. Cost price $950. Two tickets available. $1600 for both ono

Remove this Banner Ad

Back