AFLW GRAND FINAL v Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval, 12:30pm AEST, Saturday 9 April

Mithen really needed to make something of that. Don’t know if we got enough scoreboard benefit from that dominant 10 mins

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
If this is the best Stinear can do with this list going thru the finals, then he maybe should consider his job.

Its his job to set the attitude going into games, and our first half was too reflective of his easy smooth nature. The players will subconsciously take your lead coach. Get wound up a bit more.

Impart some more aggression and excitement into them.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
too good, nah.
We've been playing with a compliant attitude. that's the problem with us. the attitude is all wrong for finals footy.
I agree we have, but the Crows have dominated this comp for several years now. They are just too good. Would be nice if we just didn't bomb it long and hope. Harris obviously triple teamed so there must be a couple free somewhere. The girls have looked overwhelmed. Need Daisy to get 10 kicks this last quarter to be a chance. The intent and effort was better that quarter.

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
I agree we have, but the Crows have dominated this comp for several years now. They are just too good. Would be nice if we just didn't bomb it long and hope. Harris obviously triple teamed so there must be a couple free somewhere. The girls have looked overwhelmed. Need Daisy to get 10 kicks this last quarter to be a chance. The intent and effort was better that quarter.
Every team has its limit and weaknesses. and that's the attitude we must take every season and game.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
I see zanker is just now in the ruck, why not send Lauren Pearce to full forward, and Harris more roaming CHF. We need exit marks taken around the members side wing.

Last edited:
Back