Unofficial Preview Grand Final v Richmond - Saturday Sep 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Giants, hope you guys knock off the Tigers. My son chose GWS as his second team and if you win it might be his first, torn because following the Saints is like a genetic disorder you pass on. You wouldn't wish us on anyone else.

You guys don't have the years of rivalry to put every other supporter off like the Melbourne based clubs so I think you'll pick up plenty of neutrals. I know the sister of a player who won't play tomorrow but I'm sure he'll be pumped if you get up anyway.

I hope Greene has a blinder as well, he's like something from another era, a player with a bit of niggle and a personality. Got to love him.

Go Giants.

This is concerning for the Giants and not looking good even if he does play as Tom Lynch is a player that will be moving around alot and has a massive tank so will definitely be testing Davis.

Personally i still think both Davis & Whitfield are 50/50 calls
I love your medical insight! Is it a doctorate in voodoo medicine?

Davis won’t play on lynch mate... you don’t have the most intercept marks in a season by playing on their best tall

I love your medical insight! Is it a doctorate in voodoo medicine?

Davis won’t play on lynch mate... you don’t have the most intercept marks in a season by playing on their best tall
In all fairness it rely doesn't look good for a fully fit captain though

He can hardly walk

I honestly think he will be a late out :(

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back