Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
I just wanted to get in early and say congratulations guys on getting into the big dance. Mighty effort considering the travel, injuries and suspensions. I am not going to wish you luck obviously BUT I wanted to say enjoy the week, its all about you and the tigers.......its glorious, enjoy!
Thanks buddy

Looking forward to some banter with the tiger fans. Always had no probs at all at games and a lot of fun.

Felt sorry for the folks there today lol.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
People are tipping us !!!

This is like a friggen wirlwind
Screenshot_20190922-004155.jpeg

Thrashor

Team Captain
Oct 6, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS
Leon said in his presser that Cogs trained strongly on Friday. I think go all in and play him if fit.

Greene in for Hill.
Whitfield in for Tomlinson.
Coniglio in for Keefe or Davis if not fit.

Finlayson and Himmelberg to play second ruck.
Cogs to play forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
What are the chances of Toby having to attend another disciplinary hearing this week? I’m sure the MRP found him touching someone’s face from 5 years ago that needs to be reviewed and charged 😝

As I said on Friday in the preview thread....

Just saw b-roll footage of Punt Road - Heater and Toby we’re having a chat with Jacob Townsend and at one point Toby spat on the concrete near Townsend’s feet (they were next to one another after all) - I fully expect him to be hauled before the tribunal so they can suspend him from the GF if we make it.

Then again, just saw this on Twitter - moments before the siren as the tension mounted. Tell me that’s not unreasonable contact to the eye region...

B518DBCC-8926-40F5-ABBF-6B37348A9D34.jpeg

JC100

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Leon said in his presser that Cogs trained strongly on Friday. I think go all in and play him if fit.

Greene in for Hill.
Whitfield in for Tomlinson.
Coniglio in for Keefe or Davis if not fit.

Finlayson and Himmelberg to play second ruck.
Cogs to play forward.

Agree with this.

Whitfield and Greene in for Hill and Tomlinson. If Reid or Davis are out then that is a straight swap for cogs but if no injuries then Keefe misses out.

Tigers will be nervous cause we won the prelim and now get to load up with 2 AA and another who would be if he played a full season.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
What are the chances of Toby having to attend another disciplinary hearing this week? I’m sure the MRP found him touching someone’s face from 5 years ago that needs to be reviewed and charged
He looked the lady at the Check out at woolies in the eye and was caught on camera

MRP just need to check it out

hotdish

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
St Kilda
If Coniglio comes in, we only need him to play 65% TOG off the bench. He is a good option up fwd also, so would be a nice luxury to have over someone like Tomlinson.

Coniglio, Whitfield and Greene for Tomlinson, Hill and Keefe*

Keefe unlucky but can't see a matchup for him as Tigers play small. We can play Himmelberg as second ruck (leave Finlayson fwd).

If they play Keefe and need a third out, Lloyd could be unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back