Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Don’t worry.. anyone not Richmond will be Giants this weekend

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dogs won't be I wouldn't have thought.

At this stage I just want to see a good game. Leon Cameron being a premiership coach overshadows seeing Toby Greene with a premiership medal, I REALLY like Haynes, Davis and Kelly.

Good luck and enjoy the week guys.

EagleShore

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Good luck to all of you Giants supporters this week and particularly on Saturday.

Anything can happen, and the quality of your depth has you in it up to your eyeballs.

I hope Coniglio plays and has a good game. Though we desperately wanted him to come back home, his re-signing was a good sign for GWS, as great teams are built on the commitment made to the club by those from other states because it sends a message that this is a destination of choice - Shuey is one who comes to mind for us.

A Diakos

Club Legend
Apr 17, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Boys and Girls a question

Ins and Outs for Grand Final

I assume Deledio is too much of a risk to play...Ward and Patton won't play

In Greene Whitfield Out Hill Keefe

Will Coniglio come in ??? If so who 's the 3rd person to get dropped ??

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Boys and Girls a question

Ins and Outs for Grand Final

I assume Deledio is too much of a risk to play...Ward and Patton won't play

In Greene Whitfield Out Hill Keefe

Will Coniglio come in ??? If so who 's the 3rd person to get dropped ??
Davis has declared himself fit and said the below about the others

Lids is cooked sadly
Screenshot_20190922-195030_GWS%20Giants.jpeg

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pear1870

Section 301
Port Adelaide - Allir Allir Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Kane Farrell Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Connor Rozee Player Sponsor 2020
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
From one Port Adelaide Power supporter sent to those who are Giants among men ☺

That went well. Great game, well played and well deserved win. Not an easy task against Collingwoodn't, on their hone ground, with home crowd and without some of your star players.
Not counting Richmond supporters, i would suggest that the vast majority of Aussie rules followers are right behind the Giants this week, with even higher percentage from outside of Victoria.
Enjoy the week, have a great day on Saturday. What else......on yeah....., win ya bastards ☺

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Just a bit of info guys about when you arrive in melbourne airport

You will notice alot of touting drivers at the airport please keep in mind they are not insured or registered so avoid the temptation as they usually quote you a cheap price and when on the way will say its higher and if you dont agree they drop you off on the freeway.

if any body needs contact for transfers in melbourne im happy to pass on details for a credible service

Cheers guys have fun and a great week and hope your team does well but not enough to win ;)

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Just a bit of info guys about when you arrive in melbourne airport

You will notice alot of touting drivers at the airport please keep in mind they are not insured or registered so avoid the temptation as they usually quote you a cheap price and when on the way will say its higher and if you dont agree they drop you off on the freeway.

if any body needs contact for transfers in melbourne im happy to pass on details for a credible service

Cheers guys have fun and a great week and hope your team does well but not enough to win ;)

Thanks mate

That’s very much appreciated

Is skybus still a good way to go on Grand final weekend ? I get in 7:30am Sat

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Thanks mate

That’s very much appreciated

Is skybus still a good way to go on Grand final weekend ? I get in 7:30am Sat

Sky bus is ok and goes to a few locations and is roughly around $25 from what i know but if there is 3-4 of you there are better options and dont have to wait

Taxi - $60-$65 roughly
Uber - $55-$380 depending on surging :p
Limo Service $80-$85 (meet/greet help with bags and direct to hotel luxury vehicles
Get a mate to pick you up - Way too expensive as he will probably ask you to buy him drinks all day

Well bring on tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back