Unofficial Preview Grand Final vs the Dishlickers - Opposition Supporters Welcome (Banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Right, Floggies.

We know you have done this s**t before.

But Mitch Hannan is due for his inevitable flake week, Stef Martin is clearly on one leg and you have had your one good game out of Schache for the next eighteen months.

Its our turn, you had your drought. And we all know you secretly love Max anyway.

Tell your players to get a haircut and come back next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hair vs beard match?
Dogs win gawn shaves off what has become the new people's beard
Dees win and Smith shaves off the locks the ladies love.
No lady loves it
They’re gross

Gawn is a poor mans Ben Hudson

Yes we all love Max and that is genuine, one day am happy he may win one.

But Hunt, Fritsch and Oliver are very dislikable for obvious reasons and not for their playing ability, therefore could not tolerate those 3 getting a medalion.

Also add Lever‘s mow to the list, he should really get rid of it.

Hair vs beard match?
Dogs win gawn shaves off what has become the new people's beard
Dees win and Smith shaves off the locks the ladies love.

Gawn shaves beard to make a wig for Smith. Smith shaves head to make a fake beard for Gawn?

I look forward to Schache rising like Tom Boyd to play the game of his life in the big dance. :cool:

Think both coaching groups have pretty good plans on how to take away the other mob's game style, may come down to who handles the nerves and pressure better for longer.

Last time the teams met, we didn't have any of Keath, Martin, Treloar or Dunkley. Think that lot will all play this time, should be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to Schache rising like Tom Boyd to play the game of his life in the big dance. :cool:

Think both coaching groups have pretty good plans on how to take away the other mob's game style, may come down to who handles the nerves and pressure better for longer.

Last time the teams met, we didn't have any of Keath, Martin, Treloar or Dunkley. Think that lot will all play this time, should be good.
Keen to see the 36 best-22 players who you were missing in round 11 perform - could make all the difference 😉

Keen to see the 36 best-22 players who you were missing in round 11 perform - could make all the difference 😉
We were outcoached that day in R11 no doubt. But we learnt more than enough from it to reverse the result about 6 weeks later, which is obviously the more relevant result, which is why you chose not to mention it.

We were outcoached that day in R11 no doubt. But we learnt more than enough from it to reverse the result about 6 weeks later, which is obviously the more relevant result, which is why you chose not to mention it.
You guys played excellent that night, and we probably couldn't have played much worse. We were spanked in ground ball, and have up way too much from forward 50 stoppages.

Yet we were still within 2 points going into time on in the last.

That 25-11 free kick differential your way probably resulted in an extra dozen inside 50s your way.

Hopefully we can keep stevic and his raging doggies boner in check this week.

Surely Melbourne supporters can agree that Oliver has the most punchable melon in the league? It's unfortunate that for such a good player, we are forced to look at his head.
Um, Jamie Elliott.

And we have Jake Melksham. I love him but he is very punchable.

Besides, you guys have Josh the Bruce, who looks like he has just come from failing an audition for Chopper.

fu** Weightman is going to make me mad next Saturday I can feel it. He can seriously play but fu** that little germ.

(I will conveniently ignore Spargo raising the arm and drawing high free kicks)
Thank god Ducker McLean isn’t playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back