Unofficial Preview Grand Final vs the Dishlickers - Opposition Supporters Welcome (Banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to the MFC tomorrow.
I have some relatives & some friends who are long suffering supporters. A couple of them got to Perth for the game!!
I well remember my trek to the MCG to see that drought broken.
It was so emotional! & so much piss!!!! ;)
Win or lose, it'll be tough not to be able to get together after the game with 30-40,000 others.
Anyway, good luck & make the day as much fun as you can.

Good luck guys …… I was there in 2017 & 2019 when my beloved Tigers won . It will change your life forever if you guys win . Makes watching footy a lot easier knowing you have finally tasted success

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Totally agree.

And for all my Deese loving rellies Im looking forward to it happening.....next year!

Geez that blue looks good. Looks very Royal. When were you guys wearing the correct blue? White shorts too, noice. Was that an away jersey at some point?
It’s still our away jumper

The magic number tonight is 5

2016- 62 year drought for the dogs
2021- 57 year drought for the dees

2021-2016=5
62-57=5

christian petracca (number 5) to win norm smith
gawn or another Melbourne player to kick 5
Melbourne win by 5 points or 5 goals
😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were the one that responded to a bulldogs thread from JUNE😂. I just replied to your egotistical comment.

Your tears are delicious.

I was right, you were wrong.

What’s it like to be wrong so often?

You gave it out. Now take it. I see you’ve changed to troll avatar from unhappy Ken Hinkley… so brave.

People, please don't tag or quote dogs supporters in this thread now the game is done or I'll have to lock it as that's not fair. If you want to quote one of their posts take their name out please.

You stay classy Dees fans!

To be fair probably best to not tag them if you're going to keep the trash talk going.

Those clowns deserve all they get.

I’ll engage in sensible discussion with anyone willing to engage back sensibly, but there’s a few The Western supporters who were appalling.

I’ll keep going until they give up.

Right, Floggies.

We know you have done this sh*t before.

But Mitch Hannan is due for his inevitable flake week, Stef Martin is clearly on one leg and you have had your one good game out of Schache for the next eighteen months.

Its our turn, you had your drought. And we all know you secretly love Max anyway.

Tell your players to get a haircut and come back next year.

Hannan, Stef and Schache did nothing - I was right you know

Question for Melbourne fans I find it interesting
i Know guys are over the moon with the Victory and you should be
but do you guys want to see one on the g in front of 100k fans surely that’s your next wish, i know that’s mine 😜

Well Premiership #13 finally arrived for the Demon faithfull.
Im still totally stunned by last nights incredible result.

But my mind now glances back to certain "Loud Mouth" North suppporters who contunually gloated about how our previous 12 Premierships somehow didnt count and how way more successfull they were in real terms.

I ask you all this - How good does it feel for Melbourne to be Premiers and North's motley crew Wooden Spooners?

Go Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back