Universal Love Grand final week general discussion - Opposition supporters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

David King on SEN1116 has Melbourne as his pick. Congratulations Bulldogs, we've been given the kiss of death. 💀💀💀

Surprised he isn't still picking the Cats to win it from here.

Aren't you given the opportunity to buy that many tickets in one transaction anyway?

You can buy so many tickets in 1 transaction…. But IF you want to get more tickets than that, then you can’t process the payments together.
What I am saying more applies to people who actively trying to cheat the system to buy more tickets and sell them for profit. Not the people who just want tickets for themselves.

You can buy so many tickets in 1 transaction…. But IF you want to get more tickets than that, then you can’t process the payments together.
What I am saying more applies to people who actively trying to cheat the system to buy more tickets and sell them for profit. Not the people who just want tickets for themselves.

Gotcha. Anti-scalping measure makes sense.

was somewhat expecting first crack to be a run down of how well Chris Scott coached on Friday night

My biggest disappointment from the weekend is we didn't get more shots of Scott losing his s**t in the box. Not sure we got any from memory.

My biggest disappointment from the weekend is we didn't get more shots of Scott losing his sh*t in the box. Not sure we got any from memory.

Terrible angle on the coaches box camera IIRC at Optus, seems to be above head somewhat, not front on.. I too missed that salty look on Scott's face after the Hannan goal in 2018

On the wagon fellas. Please please please bury the Dogs.

If anyone from interstate wants to share two codes to get in, I’ll go all out in Melbourne gear and force the misso to rock the Dees memorabilia too! I’ll sling some money your way for the opportunity. My inbox is open!

Just going to copy this here.

section 141 row 2 ******* big ups to 00Stinger
and deeco ******* legends🥰🥰
Mate I'm froffing with jealousy that you get to see the dees in a legitimate chance of winning a granny. No one could say that for 57 years and for all we know might not happen again for 57.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

section 141 row 2 ******* big ups to 00Stinger
and deeco ******* legends🥰🥰
All good mate, jealous I can't be there since I've had GF guarantee for 14 years but s**t happens. Plus you nice quick payment softened the blow of not being able to be there

Mate I'm froffing with jealousy that you get to see the dees in a legitimate chance of winning a granny. No one could say that for 57 years and for all we know might not happen again for 57.

I was at the G for your last Premiership in '64. Am confident I will watch your next one in a week and a bit.

I was at the G for your last Premiership in '64. Am confident I will watch your next one in a week and a bit.

What was that like? 102000 people when You could still drink full strength tinnies and have a durrie.

What was that like? 102000 people when You could still drink full strength tinnies and have a durrie.

Magnificent and noisy. Every game at G is great because of the spirit of the joint. They can tear down stands, build new ones and rinse and repeat. It does nor change

Even after Gabelich's goal I was confident. It was v the Pies after all.

** I still sneak in a thermos of Irish coffee and manage a couple of durries **

How s**t is it eh? You go to a game at 3.20 and they stop selling full strength after 4.00pm. Full strength beer is like 12 bucks and then mid strength is like 10 bucks so nobody can afford to get drunk anyway. Pretty sure they allow wine and bourbon anyway. The other dumb thing is you can get a full strength beer at the bar and poor it into a plastic cup and take it out. Most people just want to watch the game and have a beer. Nobody wants to spend time in quarters getting beers you miss too much. Pretty simple if somes had too much don't serve them alcohol.

Just secured my tickets. Top tier, southern wing.

Still wrapping my head around it. Feel awfully guilty and sick for everyone on the east coast who can't attend, a little numb, and super excited all at the same time.

Might just give up on working today and go have a lie down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back