Grand Final week training

Remove this Banner Ad

This is fully hyperthetical as we all have the lid on, right? Would definitely be an open session and I am guessing (total guess) that it would be Tuesday or Thursday as Wednesday is normally day off and Friday is the parade.

As I say, still a huge if to us being there GF week.

I suspect the Thursday as Friday would be the Parade.
I would bee keen to know as well because I have to be in Sydney that week and will know not to stay longer than the Wed night.

Yes, me asking this question, so I can plan the week with my kids, might influence the players to get ahead of themselves.
We better keep it quiet.
Anyone else know when might training be?

Just trying to make the point that we havent even got there yet, the club wouldnt know themselves what the scenario will be for GF week, no need to get the knickers in a knot :)

I'm pretty sure that if we had of got there last year there was no public session planned. I'm not sure what mademethink that, but it's stuck in my head that that would have been the case. Hopefully I'm wrong, that session at Waverley in 08 was super.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

08 was great. Sunshine...thousands of fans. Love it

Certainly was. Club did an outstanding job of running buses from local car parks.

2886223065_baa4c04d57.jpg

Would love to go, unfortunately can't go to the prelim and I wasn't in Melbourne in 08 so it would be a great experience.

Yeah thats fine...

Hmmmmmm righto......

Go straight up from Croads head until the guy in the black t-shirt, then go left four or five people....

I hope that made sense
Haha, kinda :p
That would of been an amazing day!

Good!! :)
It was magnificent. The sun was out, warm day, champions out on the field. But the thing I remember most was the sense of optimism that was around...
Hope it will be like that this time round, if we get there of course, because I will be up in Melbourne this time round. Will be magnificent, looking forward to it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back