Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Part I can be found here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/grand-theft-auto-v.801362/

Double money and XP on the "Entourage" Adversary mode is a great way to earn money at the moment.
If you have a round that goes a decent amount of time (usually with at least 3 mins left on clock) you get 10k for losing and 20k for winning, and thats just a single round. If its the first to 3 or 4, you can easily get 100k+ in a 20 minute session.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Decided to sell the T20 and buy the RE-7B. Having a fully upgraded one is so handy for races. The thing is OP and really fun.

In the supercar stunt races people seem to just pick one of the 3 new race cars and not their own custom cars which is weird. So having one of the new race cars upgraded is a big advantage.

Last edited:

Nov 21, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Finally got my ps4 moved next to the modem and internet now going at 18mb per second as apposed to the 51kb i was getting lol.
Jumped online and wow it feel so different. I skipped the tutorial now it doesn't let me register my first car and i assume i gotta buy a garage.
Got no cash. Is the best option to save up until $100K+ and buy a place with a 6 car garage to start of with?

Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Finally got my ps4 moved next to the modem and internet now going at 18mb per second as apposed to the 51kb i was getting lol.
Jumped online and wow it feel so different. I skipped the tutorial now it doesn't let me register my first car and i assume i gotta buy a garage.
Got no cash. Is the best option to save up until $100K+ and buy a place with a 6 car garage to start of with?

I'd save up for the cheapest 10 car garage. Del perro heights i think. Nice place actually. Then save for a supercar. To be honest I only really use my supercar and armoured karuma. Don't forget grab the entity since it's free if you join Rockstar social club. One of the best sports cars as well so just drive that around until you save up some cash.

New 'Bikers' update is out, look forward to eventually managing to complete the download and buying a new clubhouse to store ten of my bikes in. Missions look like fun too. This may actually force me out of my armoured Kuruma, if even for a little while.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Only 2 trophies short of platinum

Need to get to Level 100 online (on about 65), fairly straight forward will just involve doing a lot of jobs
The other one though that is frustrating is on main story mode, completing a private fare after buying the taxi company. I have bought the taxi company, and every other business but have not gotten any phone calls from any of them. Have heard this is a common glitch so not sure what to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New 'Bikers' update is out, look forward to eventually managing to complete the download and buying a new clubhouse to store ten of my bikes in. Missions look like fun too. This may actually force me out of my armoured Kuruma, if even for a little while.
Can confirm is fun. Even shirtless.

Charliebrow 16

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Federer, Birmingham FC
For those playing the new adversary mode Turf Wars, is anyone having the same issue where after the game is complete, it's freezing and not returning to the voting screen? Every time I play I'm having to reset my console afterwards.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
For those playing the new adversary mode Turf Wars, is anyone having the same issue where after the game is complete, it's freezing and not returning to the voting screen? Every time I play I'm having to reset my console afterwards.
Played one, didn't actually make it to end as someone had set the game to like 10 rounds or something and everyone kind of just abandoned

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Without a hacked account it's impossible to afford anything
Not necessarily true
I find the best ways for cash are either Double XP/Cash events that are on weekends or Last Team Standing Matches
Can easily earn about 40k from a LTS match and most are pretty fun to play as well

I'm trying to get to Level 100 (last Trophy remaining) and am about 15 levels away. Between Daily Objectives + LTS/Double XP Jobs I can quite easily get $1 million

Heists I don't worry about, as most of the random groups you join suck and someone always dies.

Charliebrow 16

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Federer, Birmingham FC
The new import export update is pretty neat. You can actually earn some decent coin too which is a bonus. I never seemed to make much of a profit delivering the cargo crates and whatnot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back