Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

vast

Hall of Famer
Sep 29, 2005
Nowhere
AFL Club
Essendon
Been on a mini GTA Binge of late. Started this then got the urge to visit Liberty City so played The Ballad of Gay Tony, such a great game even if short and I think better than GTA 4.

But now back to V. The graphics are so much better it really is amazing what they did with the the same hardware imo.
First playthrough I thought Trevor was over the top even for a GTA character but this time around the game really picks up once he comes into it.

Im sure Read Dead 2 will be great but man would I love another GTA sooner rather than later, though I cant see it coming for another 5 years the way Rockstar work. As much as a new location would be great a part of me would love to see Liberty City again with upto date graphics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ekomaira

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm still playing (mostly because I'm addicted) but I've only been doing the Doomsday with mates

I was playing the other day and got a really tripped out supply mission... apparently you only get it once so don't watch it if you don't want spoilers I guess

Heardy_101

Premiership Player
Nov 20, 2011
Redhill
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
I'm still playing (mostly because I'm addicted) but I've only been doing the Doomsday with mates

I was playing the other day and got a really tripped out supply mission... apparently you only get it once so don't watch it if you don't want spoilers I guess

Alien supply mission?

You have to do X amount of missions before it starts coming up. Thousand I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ekomaira

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
hope so,i've saved 10 million but i end up buying the Benny's cars and upgrading em:)
only got a couple to go lol
haha that temptation to keep buying stuff :D

no idea really but I think you might even need more than 10 mill... well depends on what you'll wanna get I guess. this update is gonna be expensive as I reckon with all this double money stuff that's been happening for ages now

Top Bottom