Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2008
Devonport
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I tried the first Yacht mission but it was all pretty uninspiring.
Yeah the yacht premise is pretty trash. Six missions for a sailors uniform🤣 new cars and some that are Benny's customisable was the good thing about that update but the next one is the biggest yet so should give a bit more life to the old dawg.

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah the yacht premise is pretty trash. Six missions for a sailors uniform🤣 new cars and some that are Benny's customisable was the good thing about that update but the next one is the biggest yet so should give a bit more life to the old dawg.

Whats expected to happen? if they make it snow again in Los Santos I probably will sneak online and drive around in the snow.

This article indicates it's atleast 3-4 years away.

It's been 3-4 years away ever since GTA V came out, not to mention the single player DLC, which early on was rumoured to feature that helicopter pilot who takes you up for skydiving

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Picked up a copy on XBOX now, haven't played since PS4 a couple of years ago, forgot how fun this game is! Love the single player but I am a huge fan of the online. Brings back so many memories from years ago as GTA was the first game I played " online"

Great fun!

Fun fact, if you lose your connection when you are on the new island running around looking at stuff, when you log back in you have to restart the entire mission and you can't skip the interminable cut scenes. What fun!

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A shame the new area is one you can only go to for the heist.

However it's good you can do all the prep and side missions on your own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back