Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, I'm a rookie and have 1.5 mil. Got a weed farm and a meth lab but not making a lot of coin. What should i buy next?will a bunker be better than a hanger or vice versa?

Car warehouse is the best and especially if you are going to grind by yourself. Mix it up with the VIP mission Headhunter inbetween and you will be making good cash.

Bunker is needed for research at the very least. But is also good for added cash as you just top up supplies then it make the goods over time. Not the best main income source tho

Only get the hanger if you want planes. Takes ages to fill up in missions for poor return

HERE IS WHAT I DO (when solo)

1) Steal a car (vehicle warehouse mission)
2) Sell car (vehicle warehouse mission) = up to 80k* (15min cool down per car before next sell)
3) Headhunter (VIP MISSION) = 20k (with buzzard you can do in a few minutes)
4) Steal car
5) Headhunter = 20k
6) Steal Car
7) Sell Car = Up to 80k*
8) Headhunter = 20k
9) Repeat

I can do all the above in around 15mins

A few things
* There are 3 ranges of cars to sell. The top range gets you up to 80k profit. To only ever steal top end cars dont sell the mid & low end cars at the start, but let then build up. The reason is that there is a max the garage will store of these before it only gives you top end cars to steal. Around 60% garage capacity I believe.
* The buzzard is very important to get most of this down quickly. Like get to the car steal quickly, and do the headhunter quickly
* Only ever start Headhunter whilst over the city so it spawns all the targets nearby
* If you are stealing 2 cars to 1 sell eventually you will build up cars...here you can get friends to help with a quick sell
* Look for quiet worlds. Get to know other cash grinders so you can become the majority in the world and start booting the aggressive players if needed

Car warehouse is the best and especially if you are going to grind by yourself. Mix it up with the VIP mission Headhunter inbetween and you will be making good cash.

Bunker is needed for research at the very least. But is also good for added cash as you just top up supplies then it make the goods over time. Not the best main income source tho

Only get the hanger if you want planes. Takes ages to fill up in missions for poor return

2) Sell car (vehicle warehouse mission) = up to 80k* (15min cool down per car before next sell)
4) Steal car
5) Headhunter = 20k
6) Steal Car
7) Sell Car = Up to 80k*
8) Headhunter = 20k
9) Repeat

A few things
* There are 3 ranges of cars to sell. The top range gets you up to 80k profit. To only ever steal top end cars dont sell the mid & low end cars at the start, but let then build up. The reason is that there is a max the garage will store of these before it only gives you top end cars to steal. Around 60% garage capacity I believe.
* The buzzard is very important to get most of this down quickly. Like get to the car steal quickly, and do the headhunter quickly
* Only ever start Headhunter whilst over the city so it spawns all the targets nearby
* If you are stealing 2 cars to 1 sell eventually you will build up cars...here you can get friends to help with a quick sell
* Look for quiet worlds. Get to know other cash grinders so you can become the majority in the world and start booting the aggressive players if needed
Awesome. There's my template for success.
I'm still grinding to get enough cash for the vehicle warehouse but keen to get into some car theft. Thanks mate!

Crap. I already brought the counterfeit cash factory. Can you have two businesses for the motorcycle club at the same time or do I have to sell it then buy the weed farm?
You can have one of each category,
coke, meth etc

the counterfeit cash is a better pay out than the weed one WWSD. it's the forgeries one you don't wanna waste your time with
My mistake.

Thought the forgeries was the one WWSD was referring to lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4) Steal car
5) Headhunter = 20k
6) Steal Car
7) Sell Car = Up to 80k*
8) Headhunter = 20k
9) Repeat

A few things
I vouch for all of this.

If anyone on PS4 ever needs a small server just join me when I'm online because my internet for some dodgy reason never lets me have more than 4 people and I always get a server split.

I vouch for all of this.

If anyone on PS4 ever needs a small server just join me when I'm online because my internet for some dodgy reason never lets me have more than 4 people and I always get a server split.
Psn name?

Would love too.

I'm having more spare time so hopefully going back on the grind.

Don't think you can.

When it was normal I could never get into a good lobby. Even when it was 2x.
All lobbies of 20 plus while it's double money, rp for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back