Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel free to try join my session. 50/50 chances you'll get in and even then I'll server split which is honestly the perfect friend for someone who likes to grind on GTA
Cheers man.

I'm playing gta on Xbox ATM :p

All lobbies of 20 plus while it's double money, rp for me
That's very lucky.
Feel free to try join my session. 50/50 chances you'll get in and even then I'll server split which is honestly the perfect friend for someone who likes to grind on GTA
That's the best as I also have a mate that has crappy internet.

Deep

Genius on Drugs
Jun 16, 2017
Waterfall Gully
AFL Club
Geelong
want to get into online but have no best ways to start. would be a low level and not much cash other then the first stimulus package they gave out. what pays the most or gives the most xp to grind?
Buying the office & then the vehicle warehouse with it which is quite costly for a beginning but undeniably the best grind for $$

Also if you are lazy, I had a friend who bought a bunker, stole supplies for it every 2-3 or so hours and put rubber bands between the toggle sticks and continually went afk. Made hell coin within a few days.

Buying the office & then the vehicle warehouse with it which is quite costly for a beginning but undeniably the best grind for $$

Also if you are lazy, I had a friend who bought a bunker, stole supplies for it every 2-3 or so hours and put rubber bands between the toggle sticks and continually went afk. Made hell coin within a few days.
might have to research all this s**t. is there a good guide of what you can buy etc somewhere?

Ekomaira

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda

don't need to do the old rubber bands, just tell him to sit on his security cameras. can even turn off the controller

Deep

Genius on Drugs
Jun 16, 2017
Waterfall Gully
AFL Club
Geelong
Does anyone know when they changed the money you can make for exporting vehicles? Max I can get now for top range is 100k rather than 200k. Ain't done it in nearly two months.

Thanks a lot R* for making the grind shittier bringing the profit down to the extent of the other avenues to make money. Pricks.

Ekomaira

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does anyone know when they changed the money you can make for exporting vehicles? Max I can get now for top range is 100k rather than 200k. Ain't done it in nearly two months.

Thanks a lot R* for making the grind shittier bringing the profit down to the extent of the other avenues to make money. Pricks.
it was double cash for that period. the standard payout is 100k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deep

Genius on Drugs
Jun 16, 2017
Waterfall Gully
AFL Club
Geelong
it's still a really good source for cash. mix selling cars with Headhunter/Sightseer you can make a bit. if you have a coke factory working at the same time you can make heaps

are you doing the 10/10/12 method?
I just have 40 random cars in the vehicle warehouse but generally I do headhunters after each sale or steal. Not sure what the 10/10/12 is personally but know that many others do it.

Ekomaira

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
I just have 40 random cars in the vehicle warehouse but generally I do headhunters after each sale or steal. Not sure what the 10/10/12 is personally but know that many others do it.
10/10/12 is a method in which you only source high end vehicles. it's simple, all you need to do is have 10 low vehicles, 10 medium, then you'll only source high end vehicles after that up until 12

so if you have 40 vehicles, sell all your high ones (or leave like 8, or however many, doesn't really matter). pretty much all you need to do is leave 10 low and 10 medium

but the low and medium ones must all be different cars. can't be duplicates

then yeah it's all smooth sailing from there. kinda sounds complicated (or maybe I'm just a babbling fool who can't structure a sentence) but you'll realise how simple it is

and it'll be especially easy for you as you've already got the cars there, just gotta sell the right ones

Sep 18, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
10/10/12 is a method in which you only source high end vehicles. it's simple, all you need to do is have 10 low vehicles, 10 medium, then you'll only source high end vehicles after that up until 12

so if you have 40 vehicles, sell all your high ones (or leave like 8, or however many, doesn't really matter). pretty much all you need to do is leave 10 low and 10 medium

then yeah it's all smooth sailing from there. kinda sounds complicated (or maybe I'm just a babbling fool who can't structure a sentence) but you'll realise how simple it is

and it'll be especially easy for you as you've already got the cars there, just gotta sell the right ones

I knew about the high end car thing and have made over 20m. but recently it stop giving me high end cars as I got close to 100% capacity and did some collection sells. I guess I better go check how many of each low end and medium end cars I have now

Deep

Genius on Drugs
Jun 16, 2017
Waterfall Gully
AFL Club
Geelong

Standard Range:
1. Feltzer
2. Tampa
3. Turismo R
4. Banshee 900R
5. Sabre Turbo Custom
6. Alpha
7. Jester
8. Nightshade
9. Bestia GTA
10. Massacro

Mid Range
1. Sultan RS
2. Entity XF
3. Verlierer (x2)
4. Tropos Rallye
5. Coquette BlackFin (x2)
6. Coquette Classic
7. Omnis
8. Cheetah
9. Seven-70
10. Zentorno

Top Range
1. Z-Type (x2)
2. ETR1
3. T20 (x2)
4. Reaper
5. FMJ
6. X80 Proto
7. Roosevelt Valor (x2)
8. Mamba
9. Stirling GT
10. 811
11. Tyrus (x2)
12. Osiris (x2)

Sell the duplicate Coquette BlackFin & Verlierer and as many High End cars as I want from then on as long as when I 'source vehicle' I have between 20 and 31 in my vehicle warehouse? 20 of them being (untouchable) 10/10 split low/medium?

If so yep I get it

Ekomaira

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Standard Range:
1. Feltzer
2. Tampa
3. Turismo R
4. Banshee 900R
5. Sabre Turbo Custom
6. Alpha
7. Jester
8. Nightshade
9. Bestia GTA
10. Massacro

Mid Range
1. Sultan RS
2. Entity XF
3. Verlierer (x2)
4. Tropos Rallye
5. Coquette BlackFin (x2)
6. Coquette Classic
7. Omnis
8. Cheetah
9. Seven-70
10. Zentorno

Top Range
1. Z-Type (x2)
2. ETR1
3. T20 (x2)
4. Reaper
5. FMJ
6. X80 Proto
7. Roosevelt Valor (x2)
8. Mamba
9. Stirling GT
10. 811
11. Tyrus (x2)
12. Osiris (x2)

Sell the duplicate Coquette BlackFin & Verlierer and as many High End cars as I want from then on as long as when I 'source vehicle' I have between 20 and 31 in my vehicle warehouse? 20 of them being (untouchable) 10/10 split low/medium?

If so yep I get it
yep that's it mate

then once you're all set up it's easy street from there. sell a couple highs, then once you're in a routine you can sell, source, headhunter, source, sell.... and so on

Deep

Genius on Drugs
Jun 16, 2017
Waterfall Gully
AFL Club
Geelong
IMG_2504.JPG

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
The Big Sauce

“With GTA V, the single-player game was absolutely massive and very, very complete,” Sarwar said. “It was three games in one. The next-gen versions took a year of everyone’s time to get right, then the online component had a lot of potential, but to come close to realizing that potential also sucked up a lot of resources. And then there are other games – in particular Red Dead Redemption II. The combination of these three factors means for this game, we did not feel single-player expansions were either possible or necessary, but we may well do them for future projects. At Rockstar, we will always have bandwidth issues because we are perfectionists and to make huge complex games takes a lot of time and resources...”
https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/23/16527268/grand-theft-auto-5-single-player-dlc-story-expansion

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Disappointing but I had given up on single player DLC years ago.

I do wonder what they had planned though, given Rockstar had said they planned to continue Trevor, Michael & Franklin's adventures after the initial release of the game.

GTA Online's monetary success will probably lead it to being the core product of whatever GTA VI ends up being. Which will disappoint me, but probably excite many others here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back