Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

So i finally bought a lazer jet on sale for nearly 5 mill and i can't find it anywhere:'(

Thought it would be in the personal vehicles to use when i wanted but theres only the cuban 800. Anyone else had this happen?

So i finally bought a lazer jet on sale for nearly 5 mill and i can't find it anywhere:'(

Thought it would be in the personal vehicles to use when i wanted but theres only the cuban 800. Anyone else had this happen?
it's probably in your hangar. if your hangar is full it'll be in storage

if it's not there and you can't call Pegasus (I don't even know if it's a Pegasus vehicle cos I don't own one) then it's on Rockstar's end. contact them here and let them know, they're pretty good at getting back to you

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Last edited:

if it's not there and you can't call Pegasus (I don't even know if it's a Pegasus vehicle cos I don't own one) then it's on Rockstar's end. contact them here and let them know, they're pretty good at getting back to you

Thanks mate, i checked the hanger and facility but only got the cuban in the hanger unfortunately. I'll check again then hit up your link.:thumbsu:

Haven't played this for months and was thinking about having another crack at it. How is online these days? Is it fun? Any advice?

Be wary of flying Deluxos (modelled on the Back To The Future DeLorean) spamming unlimited missiles at you very, very rapidly. And the Oppressor, which is a flying motorbike with fold-out wings. These can also spam-fire missiles. (until you own them and unlock the weapons research to enable missile-spamming) You may grow to hate these things.

And the Avenger, a tilt-rotor mofo that can rain death down upon thee also.

Be wary of flying Deluxos (modelled on the Back To The Future DeLorean) spamming unlimited missiles at you very, very rapidly. And the Oppressor, which is a flying motorbike with fold-out wings. These can also spam-fire missiles. (until you own them and unlock the weapons research to enable missile-spamming) You may grow to hate these things.

And the Avenger, a tilt-rotor mofo that can rain death down upon thee also.

don't forget that when you manage to kill these you are charge 20k haha

I don't mind seeing people trying to kill with the avenger. I just get my Akula Heli and go stealth mode above it then drop all my bombs on his roof haha

It was a pegasus vehicle:drunk::D got around to calling them and sure enough there it was. Just had to put it in the hanger. Last night i was checking out the difference between the Hydra and lazer and accidentally bought the Hydra too. Oh well. Put in a few hours online but I'm still pretty green...

It was a pegasus vehicle:drunk::D got around to calling them and sure enough there it was. Just had to put it in the hanger. Last night i was checking out the difference between the Hydra and lazer and accidentally bought the Hydra too. Oh well. Put in a few hours online but I'm still pretty green...
They make it so easy to accidentally buy stuff. I once bought a peguses vehicle by mistake which cost me a fortune. Ended up being pretty good though. I swear they don’t do this by mistake.

Also +1 for being annoyed at being charged for destroying the flying car/bike. I was continually getting rekt by a flying bike, so drove myself to the army base to steal a jet to inflict a bit of revenge. Managed to blow up the bike and was then charged through the nose for doing so. It’s the ultimate troll vehicle and I want it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've forgotten how to switch between hover and normal flight in the hydra,anyone able to remind me?
Right on the D Pad I think. Or E if on KB+M

They make it so easy to accidentally buy stuff. I once bought a peguses vehicle by mistake which cost me a fortune. Ended up being pretty good though. I swear they don’t do this by mistake.

Also +1 for being annoyed at being charged for destroying the flying car/bike. I was continually getting rekt by a flying bike, so drove myself to the army base to steal a jet to inflict a bit of revenge. Managed to blow up the bike and was then charged through the nose for doing so. It’s the ultimate troll vehicle and I want it.

Yeah they are awesome. Personally I'm useless on the bike (but haven't put enough time into it), but when u see someone good on it they are awesome troll vehicles.

Hover car is awesome and has the best homing missles imo. There are also a few nice evasive tricks to avoid misses like quick 180 turns (missiles are not good locking on front front on), and if high enough drop from the sky by deactivating hover mode then reactivate before hitting the ground. There is also a fly backwards at high speed trick I think.

But the most fun I've had trolling is the stealth helicopter. Especially against a big group. People absolutely rage when you pop in and out killing them and the there mates

Yeah they are awesome. Personally I'm useless on the bike (but haven't put enough time into it), but when u see someone good on it they are awesome troll vehicles.

Hover car is awesome and has the best homing missles imo. There are also a few nice evasive tricks to avoid misses like quick 180 turns (missiles are not good locking on front front on), and if high enough drop from the sky by deactivating hover mode then reactivate before hitting the ground. There is also a fly backwards at high speed trick I think.

But the most fun I've had trolling is the stealth helicopter. Especially against a big group. People absolutely rage when you pop in and out killing them and the there mates
What are the best vehicles to buy in your opinions? I have-
Hydra
Lazer
Buzzard
Opressor
Deluxo

I'm thinking bout buying the jet pack but also contemplating another helicopter or even a tank. Let me know what you peeps have fun with

What are the best vehicles to buy in your opinions? I have-
Hydra
Lazer
Buzzard
Opressor
Deluxo

I'm thinking bout buying the jet pack but also contemplating another helicopter or even a tank. Let me know what you peeps have fun with
the Kuruma is still a favourite of mine. not the best for PvP these days with all the explosive s**t, but I'm not really a PvP type player

This game is officially the most profitable entertainment product of all time, to put it into numbers, over 90 million copies sold, surpassing the $6 billion mark.
In comparison, COD:MW3, the best selling COD game only sold 27 million copies.

Truly staggering numbers five years after release.

Been on a mini GTA Binge of late. Started this then got the urge to visit Liberty City so played The Ballad of Gay Tony, such a great game even if short and I think better than GTA 4.

But now back to V. The graphics are so much better it really is amazing what they did with the the same hardware imo.
First playthrough I thought Trevor was over the top even for a GTA character but this time around the game really picks up once he comes into it.

Im sure Read Dead 2 will be great but man would I love another GTA sooner rather than later, though I cant see it coming for another 5 years the way Rockstar work. As much as a new location would be great a part of me would love to see Liberty City again with upto date graphics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back