Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this is true. They've done that so you can't do solo missions like the VIP.

I've been able to collect cargo on my own as a CEO, no drama if no one else is in the same session as you but when people are around i think you will need some help especially with selling and delivering the stuff as other people get money and RP if they destroy it.

It seems alright so far although hopefully its not just collecting and selling stuff and there will be more to do later on.

I've been able to collect cargo on my own as a CEO, no drama if no one else is in the same session as you but when people are around i think you will need some help especially with selling and delivering the stuff as other people get money and RP if they destroy it.

It seems alright so far although hopefully its not just collecting and selling stuff and there will be more to do later on.
Yeah same here. No one touches you and I personally like to mini ddos myself so I can have a public server on my own. Hopefully they bring the CEO's into private lobbies but I'd reckon its too easy to make cash like that.

I had a fair sesh just before. Grabbed the least expensive office and got a large warehouse. Have 21 crates out of 111 now(600k). Most of the time me and my mate were the only ones in the room so that was easy. Got really fun when there was other people though. Had myself, a mate and 2 pretty good randoms. I would say they would never do this in a private lobby. It's way to easy with no people.

An organisation of 3 people tried to take us out while we were on a job. We had a Buzzard and a Hydra. s**t got real quick. But I took their Buzzard out with a sticky bomb. Slightly anti climatic. A lot of fun though!

Pretty sure you only get 2k for screwing up another organisation so doesn't really seem worth it.

I personally like my setup, you don't need to splash insane cash on an office seeing you're only wasting money on the location. My office is across my apartment. So I can basically fix damaged vehicles for free and grab whatever I need. I have a medium warehouse but personally with all the crates I think I can upsize soon.

I personally like my setup, you don't need to splash insane cash on an office seeing you're only wasting money on the location. My office is across my apartment. So I can basically fix damaged vehicles for free and grab whatever I need. I have a medium warehouse but personally with all the crates I think I can upsize soon.

yep, the cheap office is best way to go. I have the medium warehouse but want the large one. I think it is only worth doing CEO missions if you fill up a med-large warehouse

Med Warehouse (48 crates) = around 600-700k
LargeWarehouse (114 crates) = around 2.2m

*rough figures of the top of my head

Unless you fill the large warehouse you can make more money Grinding missions imo

I realised while watching The Back Page that there's a rugby game of some description on tomorrow night, which means I'll be short at least one heist member. Might have to make it next week

Me? Because yes I'll be watching SoO.

I realised while watching The Back Page that there's a rugby game of some description on tomorrow night, which means I'll be short at least one heist member. Might have to make it next week
I should be able to find some time next week if we can get a group going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That new adversary mode is so good for grinding some cash, especially with it still being double money and RP. My mate and I played for 3-4 hours yesterday and banked 1.5mil each.

New DLC is probably one of the best released so far.

New racing tracks are great, cars are fun. Just hope they open assets up to people to make custom races with it.

New you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back