Werewolf Grand Theft Werewolf: Los Santos

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfoot? It was in the midst of the Halfy lynch. It was hilarious, but I don't think it changed anything and I'm pretty sure I didn't see until the next phase.
I was getting lynched otherwise pretty sure, Smeg had said I was night immune and I got 4 quick votes. TIF didn’t push Halfy as the lynch til after I claimed.

Good to see you. :thumbsu:

So you think the dead pm has to have the full information?
There was certainly less discussion in this one. People just seemed more disengaged- not just me. I wonder if that's because others felt the same way I did in that the main consolation that comes with dying is finding out the roles. Credit to Dennis Confetti for trying to figure things out initially, but it seemed like he was the only one.

I was getting lynched otherwise pretty sure, Smeg had said I was night immune and I got 4 quick votes. TIF didn’t push Halfy as the lynch til after I claimed.
The 50% night action fail saved you days ago, I went for you two nights in a row days back.

Everyone who hasn’t figured it out yet needs to carefully consider this post.

He’s really smart. He pulled this out of his arse at the last second and it was game winning. He had two very good players up against him while he did it, even if one of them was Pants.

Kill him early from now on k thx.

Everyone who hasn’t figured it out yet needs to carefully consider this post.

He’s really smart. He pulled this out of his arse at the last second and it was game winning. He had two very good players up against him while he did it, even if one of them was Pants.

Kill him early from now on k thx.
Your bottle waffling really put the target onto you, plus taking out one faction. Jt having a life but meant it wasn't to any avail.

Oh yeah sorry Nunez but you were completely wrong about the bottle thing, ClarkeM and BRAB were right I just argued your side in the Mafia PM because I wanted us to keep the bottle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My point is Nunez was told he couldn’t pass it on after the lynch. So basically Dapper didn’t really jump the gun.

And I was told I could, and presumably so could dapper because he didn't argue otherwise.

Your bottle waffling really put the target onto you, plus taking out one faction. Jt having a life but meant it wasn't to any avail.
Without that last second move by NS I was pretty confident at that point that I was safe for at least three lynches. I got done because I didn’t count quickly enough that halfy was gone. All I was left with after that, when they went for me, was bottle waffling.

It was a perfectly executed and game winning move. Well done NinjaSwan.

Alright I’ve been thinking of this for a game or two... introducing NDs spud of the match award: To whoever does the stupidest, silliest or brain dead move. I’ll award this to at least one person per game.

Spud of the game last game would have been DERO for blackmailing himself only to reveal getting blackmailed and thus getting modkilled.

Spud of the game for Grand Theft Werewolf: Congrats roo2macca for missing that Nunez was found out to be evil despite following the thread , then deleting the post to avoid embarrassment only to get modkilled for deleting posts.

The 50% night action fail saved you days ago, I went for you two nights in a row days back.
I was permanently night-immune rather than the head so would’ve survived, but yeah I would’ve been forced to claim Bigfoot a lot earlier which I doubt would’ve worked out if that’s what you mean.

I was permanently night-immune rather than the head so would’ve survived, but yeah I would’ve been forced to claim Bigfoot a lot earlier which I doubt would’ve worked out if that’s what you mean.
All the roles made for a bit of a head *, haven't been a vig or a seer before.

The fact that Bigfoot is actually in GTA added to that move.

Alright I’ve been thinking of this for a game or two... introducing NDs spud of the match award: To whoever does the stupidest, silliest or brain dead move. I’ll award this to at least one person per game.

Spud of the game last game would have been DERO for blackmailing himself only to reveal getting blackmailed and thus getting modkilled.

Spud of the game for Grand Theft Werewolf: Congrats roo2macca for missing that Nunez was found out to be evil despite following the thread , then deleting the post to avoid embarrassment only to get modkilled for deleting posts.
I’d win most games with that I reckon!

People didn’t use the role list enough this game.

Most factions and citizens had Smeg as a Flog.

It didn’t take that much effort to see that the Flogs learnt who one of Trevor/Franklin/Michael were so it was clear as day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back