Werewolf Grand Theft Werewolf: Los Santos

Remove this Banner Ad

You're just coming off as an a-hole mate. Not everybody can be online 24x7 at Christmas

**** off and retire.

Yeah, so it is fine for your love interests to judge me, but as soon as they get the same back you get all protective? Why don't you * off, welp :)

Yeah, so it is fine for your love interests to judge me, but as soon as they get the same back you get all protective? Why don't you **** off, welp :)

I think the more the world judges you the safer everyone will be to be honest.

He was. No one referred back to what the Flogs roles were though so they just assumed Smeg was a Flog.
Was it though? I’d picked up on it, hence switching from brahj to Ninja on Smeg’s lead the day before I died when brahj bluffed me with his propeller call. I think evil made some good kills as Agent93 has already pointed out which helped to remove a bit of the suspicion around them.

Also fantastic game Smeg and Ninja. Clear best two by a mile for mine.

Smeg head was pretty average.

Nunez and NS were best on ground.

Was it though? I’d picked up on it, hence switching from brahj to Ninja on Smeg’s lead the day before I died when brahj bluffed me with his propeller call. I think evil made some good kills as Agent93 has already pointed out which helped to remove a bit of the suspicion around them.
ACTIVATE PROPELLER had me laughing... brahj

Smeg head was pretty average.

Nunez and NS were best on ground.
We’ll agree to disagree.

The fact that the village hadn’t picked up on the fact that they should have been taking advantage of the information Smeg would’ve had on hand was definitely not his failure. There was plenty there.

Thought Rodders played a damn good game, from a village perspective his play was more illuminative to me than anything.

Nunez did fantastic to hoodwink everyone and secure the bottle though. Great play.

Also as an aside, how did you go about determining Rodders role when he came back from the dead? Was it literally randomly generated from all the previously killed roles ClarkeM ?
I just picked it (at random) to be honest. Thought it'd be interesting to give him a role that could impact the game in interesting circumstances. Was heavily weighted to be good role or citizen. Mafia and Wolves were already strong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just picked it (at random) to be honest. Thought it'd be interesting to give him a role that could impact the game in interesting circumstances. Was heavily weighted to be good role or citizen. Mafia and Wolves were already strong.
Cool. I wasn’t buying the 33% chance of being good rhetoric initially which is why I pushed so hard on SM and Ninja early. The ambiguity added to the game though, as you could definitely have interpreted the probabilities of his re-entry in so many different ways.

Was a cracker of a game BRAB and ClarkeM . 150 pages a testament to that.

Cool. I wasn’t buying the 33% chance of being good rhetoric initially which is why I pushed so hard on SM and Ninja early. The ambiguity added to the game though, as you could definitely have interpreted the probabilities of his re-entry in so many different ways.

Yeah there's no way that there's the same chance he's a Serial Killer as he was a Citizen. Stupid theory whoever mentioned that.

Yeah there's no way that there's the same chance he's a Serial Killer as he was a Citizen. Stupid theory whoever mentioned that.
That was doing my head in that theory!

Yeah in hindsight I'm not really sure why I pushed that idea so much it doesn't really make sense, though I didn't really mind as I thought SM was a citizen and I knew he'd be more likely to get killed/lynched or whatever and I'd look good when he flipped citizen.

Yeah in hindsight I'm not really sure why I pushed that idea so much it doesn't really make sense, though I didn't really mind as I thought SM was a citizen and I knew he'd be more likely to get killed/lynched or whatever and I'd look good when he flipped citizen.
Ironically I was happy to argue the counter side for the same reason because at that stage I thought you’d both flip opposite evil parties. Did me a huge disservice when he came up villager because I had to reconsider everything else, not to mention all of a sudden I looked like I’d been doing evil’s work for them/outed myself as a flog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back