Grant Birchall returns after 2 years out...

Remove this Banner Ad

Never forget how clean and impactful he is on a game. If he is back next year offers so much flexibility to the team. Would love to see him play some high quality footy again
The guy is sizzle and been a champion of our team.. I hope he feels the will to play on for a couple more years if he comes good.. He gives us so much purpose cutting lines through the back flank.. imagine that line of talent if Birch, Mitchell and Wingard all come good and rise up at the same time.. waiting with cautious anticipation!

The guy is sizzle and been a champion of our team.. I hope he feels the will to play on for a couple more years if he comes good.. He gives us so much purpose cutting lines through the back flank.. imagine that line of talent if Birch, Mitchell and Wingard all come good and rise up at the same time.. waiting with cautious anticipation!
Indeed. And a nicely developing Scrimshaw on the other flank....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be watching this through the gaps in the fingers on my face. He is playing for his career here and I think we need one of him and Burgoyne still on the list next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back