Analysis Grasping at straws - we're still mathematically a 60% chance of making Top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Another melt thread.....oh good

An oval is an oval. We can win anywhere against anyone. Favourites get beaten everyday. I love being the underdog. People have forgotten all the good things this team can do that we've talked about all season. We had a bad game and I won't go into all the reasons why on this thread I've done that on other threads already. The Crows team that faced West Coast will be a different one that goes into the finals. West Coast believe they can win it all from outside the top 4, and they can. So can we.

Pies are not a completely terrible team, thrashed Geelong and even GWS at Spotless.

Hawks will probably beat them. But it doesn't matter. Just got to string a few good games together and we'll be in the granny. That's all it takes.

It is what it is . Playing north in the first round of finals should provide us with some belief Aachen which is probably eroded from the Eagles loss. We must make a few key changes though . I'd love to see knight and Milera in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An oval is an oval. We can win anywhere against anyone. Favourites get beaten everyday. I love being the underdog. People have forgotten all the good things this team can do that we've talked about all season. We had a bad game and I won't go into all the reasons why on this thread I've done that on other threads already. The Crows team that faced West Coast will be a different one that goes into the finals. West Coast believe they can win it all from outside the top 4, and they can. So can we.

they can't and neither can we.

I don't believe that. Especially as this year there is a bye. Alistair Clarkson agrees.
when did he say that? If it was any time after their loss to West Coast of course he said that.

did you also know contested possessions aren't important?

Another melt thread.....oh good

Some very short memories when it suits. Some very long memories when it suits. Not much rational thought in between after losing, even though to a very strong side in very good form.

IMO Collingwood v Hawks was always the biggest chance for an upset. IF they can pull off a miracle and big bad Cloke can snag a couple we're right back in it.

If they can't, this season is as good as gone

So, two of our three possible 'get out of jail' cards are now expired. Personally, I think the chances of Collingwood beating Hawthorn are **** all, but I will very happily eat those words tonight.

I still don't think a team from outside the 4 can win it, despite the evenness. That loss was so pathetic, it's almost fully persuaded me that we are a class below. You better prove me wrong Crows! I don't care that I'm being very negative. This is a time for negativity - a very good season and a small but realistic chance at a flag is probably gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back