Great geelong sledges

Remove this Banner Ad

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I have a golf game paid for by a geelong fan as a losing grand final bet. I have 4 hours of merciless sledging to fill and the terms of the bet are he has to take it and no retorts...or salty tears.

Help me out here with your best memes and sledges

1. “How much of an affect do you think the government’s aged care reforms will have on Geelong ?”

2. “I don’t think you blokes are ever gonna get over 1967.”

3. “Whats with that ‘Cotton On’ badge on your jumpers down there ? Are you telling everyone you have learning difficulties ?”

4. “Do you think we should make our games 8 minute quarters ? Would that make it fairer ?”

5. “How come you blokes can’t win away from Shell HBA Skilled Park or whatever it’s called ?”

6. “Well, if you guys get Shaun Higgins next year I guess that’ll lower the average age. Go cats.”

7. “Do you think it’s time Victoria was re named Richmond and people like you were made feudal serfs to serve at our beck and call ? Maybe, if you’re lucky, I could get you a job as a blacksmith.”

8. “Seriously mate, what’s in the water down there ? Your swing is looser than a Kolacrapski 15m pass.”

I have a golf game paid for by a geelong fan as a losing grand final bet. I have 4 hours of merciless sledging to fill and the terms of the bet are he has to take it and no retorts...or salty tears.

Every time he comes up short its ...you've come up Jayden Short
Every time he hits it wide...you've hit it a bit Broad
Every wedge shot from the sand...you chipped it like Pickett
Snacks afterwards...Do you have any Sausage Rioli's?...or Meatballs?
If it looks like it's going to rain...or if it's not...Do you think we need our McIntosh's?
Every crap shot with a wood..You Joel Selwooded it
Every time it goes into the rough warn him he is in the Dangerfield...and will only get out with help from Dusty.
...and of course...if any ball goes missing tell him he has Gary Rohaned it.

At every hole tell him to “grab the flag”. it’s the only one he’ll get this year
You may have to show him what it looks like.

Hole #1 we’re playing on the Nick Vlaustin 2020 premiership player
Hole #2 we’re playing on the Dylan Grimes
Hole #3 we’re playing on the Dion Prestia
etc
just add in other numbers ad hoc
Smashed it like Nankervis
Trickled in like piss running down dangerdives leg
Curled it in like Dusty
in the rough, like Saltys game plan
Get back to the middle, like dangerflop should’ve
Nice hook, just like porkins
Yell out “in the hole” “just like the cats”

geez mate you’ll need a thick notebook for all the suggestions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time he comes up short its ...you've come up Jayden Short
Every time he hits it wide...you've hit it a bit Broad
Every wedge shot from the sand...you chipped it like Pickett
Snacks afterwards...Do you have any Sausage Rioli's?...or Meatballs?
If it looks like it's going to rain...or if it's not...Do you think we need our McIntosh's?
Every crap shot with a wood..You Joel Selwooded it
Every time it goes into the rough warn him he is in the Dangerfield...and will only get out with help from Dusty.
...and of course...if any ball goes missing tell him he has Gary Rohaned it.
That’s a pissa

a duck hook is a selwood
a fade is like geelongs second half
out of bounds is a dangerflog
a thinned shot that goes over 100metres is a gryan miers, ran ok but ugly as s**t
a missed putt that comes up short is a......geelong 2020
a missed putt long is..... past it like geelongs list
bunkers will be known as chris scott's vagina, full of sand

i know the humour is broad and he might get short with me but you can't ab-lett this sort of opportunity go by

surely there has to be something about chris scott holding his cards close to his chest yet still losing in the same way LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back