Great images in cricket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

western royboy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
That one photo makes me disappointed I never saw that bloke in full flight.
My first test match was 1981 at the MCG, I'll never see a better inning live or a better days play than I did that day. Absolute top notch attack, awful track and just courage, flamboyance and class all in one.

He was only about 70 when Alderman came in at 11 and he went to another level.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
My first test match was 1981 at the MCG, I'll never see a better inning live or a better days play than I did that day. Absolute top notch attack, awful track and just courage, flamboyance and class all in one.

He was only about 70 when Alderman came in at 11 and he went to another level.
I played junior cricket for the same club in Perth as Kim Hughes and Terry Alderman and they would sometimes come down early to our training to help coach us, that was back during the SA rebel tour ban when they could only play club cricket here. We were in awe of them being test cricketers but they were great blokes and very helpful, both should have played more test cricket than they did but they didn't bear a grudge about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_Reaper

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I played junior cricket for the same club in Perth as Kim Hughes and Terry Alderman and they would sometimes come down early to our training to help coach us, that was back during the SA rebel tour ban when they could only play club cricket here. We were in awe of them being test cricketers but they were great blokes and very helpful, both should have played more test cricket than they did but they didn't bear a grudge about it.
Hughes coaches Hale now

Top Bottom