(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

worbod

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool

Not a great image but a very early WSC picture with Graeme Pollock (between McCosker and Malone) still among the players
Sorry to rain on your parade, but are you sure that player is Graeme Pollock? It looks a lot like Dennis Amiss. It looks like his autograph too, the second one underneath Alan Knott.

Gough

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Moderator #224
Sorry to rain on your parade, but are you sure that player is Graeme Pollock? It looks a lot like Dennis Amiss. It looks like his autograph too, the second one underneath Alan Knott.
Thought crossed my mind lying in bed last night, have we ever seen the two of them in the same room? I think the photo is from the Kiwi tour of 1978(?) because Hadlee is there wearing his Northants vest and that's the only time he played for WSC.

troybe

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
Thought crossed my mind lying in bed last night, have we ever seen the two of them in the same room? I think the photo is from the Kiwi tour of 1978(?) because Hadlee is there wearing his Northants vest and that's the only time he played for WSC.
Would that be his Nottinghamshire vest, Gough? He was always an Outlaw not a Steelback:)

Top Bottom