Great images in cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

At times Sunny just batted in the skull cap only. But the great man can do what he likes.
Gavaskar-headgear.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s-l1600.jpg

Not a great image but a very early WSC picture with Graeme Pollock (between McCosker and Malone) still among the players

Sorry to rain on your parade, but are you sure that player is Graeme Pollock? It looks a lot like Dennis Amiss. It looks like his autograph too, the second one underneath Alan Knott.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but are you sure that player is Graeme Pollock? It looks a lot like Dennis Amiss. It looks like his autograph too, the second one underneath Alan Knott.
Thought crossed my mind lying in bed last night, have we ever seen the two of them in the same room? I think the photo is from the Kiwi tour of 1978(?) because Hadlee is there wearing his Northants vest and that's the only time he played for WSC.

Thought crossed my mind lying in bed last night, have we ever seen the two of them in the same room? I think the photo is from the Kiwi tour of 1978(?) because Hadlee is there wearing his Northants vest and that's the only time he played for WSC.

Would that be his Nottinghamshire vest, Gough? He was always an Outlaw not a Steelback:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back