Great live performances (post them here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tash Sultana, honestly every time I have seen her she seems to have more fun and enjoyment playing to her audience, than her audience gets from watching and listening to her perform. She always gives a 110% performance. They should get her to play at next years Grand Final.

Last edited:
Tash Sultana, honestly every time I have seen her she seems to have more fun and enjoyment playing to her audience, than her audience gets from watching and listening to her perform. She always gives a 110% performance. They should get her to play at next years Grand Final.

I don't normally listen to her recorded stuff much, but I've seen her live twice and she is bloody incredible!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this tour at Hamer Hall and the following tour at the Palais - her voice is an incredible instrument.

I really think sometimes I didn’t take the time to appreciate them fully when I was younger. Never saw them live. Look like the live shows would have been awesome

I was lucky enough to see them twice, such a tight unit - a genuinely great live band.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back