Toast Great Man - So Sad

Remove this Banner Ad

Tears streaming. And I am sad... sad that this bastard disease is seeing him fight for life. But so inspired by the strength and courage he is showing, that he has lived longer than they predicted due to his determination to raise the profile of MND and fund raise for research. Love the message he is sharing.

Absolute inspiration is Neale! He’s doing a combo of battling a serious illness and inspiring others to live life to the fullest. And inspiring in a grand scale in the humblest of manner.

I’ve witnessed several MND patients as well as my own grandma who suffered a stroke and was bed-bound for several years. Chronic conditions are a bitch, but even more so when the body is in a constant state of degeneration. It takes a lot out of not only the person involved with such an illness, but it impacts heavily their loved ones, and those in the carer roles.

Neale, the truest definition of a living legend!!

Absolute inspiration is Neale! He’s doing a combo of battling a serious illness and inspiring others to live life to the fullest. And inspiring in a grand scale in the humblest of manner.

I’ve witnessed several MND patients as well as my own grandma who suffered a stroke and was bed-bound for several years. Chronic conditions are a bitch, but even more so when the body is in a constant state of degeneration. It takes a lot out of not only the person involved with such an illness, but it impacts heavily their loved ones, and those in the carer roles.

Neale, the truest definition of a living legend!!

But danihets is more early onsett dementia caused from playing contact sports.

There's some good science showing that anti inflamttorys effect neurological function. Especialy when after a bruising game of football, you pop a couple and then go out with the boys drinking beer.

Beer also a contributing factor to the negative effects on the neurological system.

But danihets is more early onsett dementia caused from playing contact sports.

There's some good science showing that anti inflamttorys effect neurological function. Especialy when after a bruising game of football, you pop a couple and then go out with the boys drinking beer.

Beer also a contributing factor to the negative effects on the neurological system.
Give it a spell, the man has been diagnosed with MND by medical experts...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give it a spell, the man has been diagnosed with MND by medical experts...

Early onset dementia caused from contact sports like our game and American football, comes under the mnd spectrum. Those medical experts will tell you that.

Early onset dementia caused from contact sports like our game and American football, comes under the mnd spectrum. Those medical experts will tell you that.
Not sure what you’re trying to say exactly. They’re separate issues but can be overlapping.
Dementia is predominantly memory deterioration, whereas MND is predominantly a muscle deterioration (motor neurone - nerves controlling the muscles).

MND cause not really understood, whereas early onset dementia from repeated head injuries/concussions is well documented. Trauma is not the main causal factor in MND because if it was that simple, we would be seeing MND more so in retiring boxers and NFL/AFL players (where there are tons of head knocks).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back