Opinion Great scenes in cinema/television

Remove this Banner Ad

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The last 15 minutes of Once Upon A Time in Hollywood has to be up there. ******* riotous fun.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Geez that was a great first season. Netflix has season 2 up now, and I haven't had time to watch it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Thought the actor who played Ed Kemper was brilliant. So much about that show that's hard to watch, but you can't not watch, it's just so freaking well done.

I couldn’t find the whole scene, spewing. Works so much better with the buildup

I couldn’t find the whole scene, spewing. Works so much better with the buildup

I know, and especially because you just want to yell "you idiot, what are you even doing trusting him in the first place?!" Well, "trust" is a stretch, yeah, but the psychology behind the relationship he develops with Kemper is fascinating. Such a well-written series. Hope S2 keeps it going.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know, and especially because you just want to yell "you idiot, what are you even doing trusting him in the first place?!" Well, "trust" is a stretch, yeah, but the psychology behind the relationship he develops with Kemper is fascinating. Such a well-written series. Hope S2 keeps it going.

I’m a few episodes into s2, it’s ok so far. I got a new HD tv and sometimes the background can look a little dodgy. Seems like s2 is going to focus on BTK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a scene, but an entire performance.

This declaration is 100% correct.

She's phenomenal. One of the best we have. I love watching her.

Can't agree the movie is a 10 but it was very good. So too the other films he mentions - the witch and killing of a sacred deer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back