Great Sopranos characters?

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not the main one's, but the side kicks.

I couldn't stand this mother *er for years but lately I've come to love him ( no homo, not that's there's anything wrong with that! ) He reminds me of an Italian fruit shop owner.

Also I like little Paulie in this hilarious clip and Benny Fazio

******* hilarious all around.

Interestingly enough, Dan Grimaldi, who portrayed both Patsy and Philly Parisi in The Sopranos is a mathematics professor in Brooklyn. Acting was a bit of a side gig for him.

I'm currently re-watching The Sopranos and I'm into season 2 (I just finished the episode with the executive game and Robert Patrick's character, Davey Scatino, is into Tony for 45 boxes of ziti). IMO, Nancy Marchand was the best actor in the show. Her ability to convey the maliciousness of Livia was outstanding. Just too bad she didn't live long enough for the Tony-Livia story line to play out.

Interestingly enough, Dan Grimaldi, who portrayed both Patsy and Philly Parisi in The Sopranos is a mathematics professor in Brooklyn. Acting was a bit of a side gig for him.

I'm currently re-watching The Sopranos and I'm into season 2 (I just finished the episode with the executive game and Robert Patrick's character, Davey Scatino, is into Tony for 45 boxes of ziti). IMO, Nancy Marchand was the best actor in the show. Her ability to convey the maliciousness of Livia was outstanding. Just too bad she didn't live long enough for the Tony-Livia story line to play out.
He played both? can you show me?

LMAO what a ******* character and story line that T-2 actor played. I just saw him a moment ago absolutely hilarious how he lived in his sports shop. Livia was hilarious I don't know why but little things like her laughing at Tony after he fell out of her house was hilarious.

He played both? can you show me?

LMAO what a ******* character and story line that T-2 actor played. I just saw him a moment ago absolutely hilarious how he lived in his sports shop. Livia was hilarious I don't know why but little things like her laughing at Tony after he fell out of her house was hilarious.

He's credited as playing both Patsy and Philly on IMDB.

I just watched the episode where Philly was shot in the head by Gigi Cestone after Philly picked up Gigi from the airport and drove him own, on Tony's orders. The story goes that Patsy knew that Tony had given the go-ahead to have Philly whacked, and Patsy went to the Sopranos' house to shoot Tony but chickened out of it and pissed in his pool instead.

Pretty sure there's a fan theory going around that Patsy was involved in the speculated death of Tony in the season finale.

He's credited as playing both Patsy and Philly on IMDB.

I just watched the episode where Philly was shot in the head by Gigi Cestone after Philly picked up Gigi from the airport and drove him own, on Tony's orders. The story goes that Patsy knew that Tony had given the go-ahead to have Philly whacked, and Patsy went to the Sopranos' house to shoot Tony but chickened out of it and pissed in his pool instead.

Pretty sure there's a fan theory going around that Patsy was involved in the speculated death of Tony in the season finale.
* I just watched the ep where Tone curb stomped that guy who offered to put some ---- on Meadows face.

Brutal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back