Great Vocalists

Remove this Banner Ad

LeakyValve

Team Captain
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This gal loves the big-time, sentimental ballads but she can sing. That occasional, curious little yelp at the end of a line could be done away with though.

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Some of my favourites - a few have been mentioned already.

Devin Townsend - Ridiculous range and control

Lee Douglas (Anathema) - Her voice has this quality that i find hard to describe but it gets me every time

Tatiana Shmayluk (Jinjer) - Mainly for her harsh vocals but she can sing quite well too. Her control changing from screaming to singing is exceptional, like Devin Townsend

Simone Simons (Epica) - Some of the notes she hits in this song are just ridiculous.

Mike Mills (Toehider) - An Aussie who has featured on several other albums by bands such as Ayreon

Herne Hill Hammer

Premium Platinum
Jun 22, 2008
Cowes
AFL Club
Geelong
Some of the best, LRB. Glenn Frey described them as the best singing band in the world. You can pick anyone of them, all great vocalists.

From the mid 70s to mid 80s with Doc out the front The Angels were as good as anyone we've every had, imo.

A personal favourite, Alison Moyet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Herne Hill Hammer

Premium Platinum
Jun 22, 2008
Cowes
AFL Club
Geelong
George McCrae

Jeff Lynne - ELO, this clip is 4 or 5 years old and the song about 40 years old, Jeff is 68 or 69 years old in this. The 2nd video's almost worth watching just for Ann-Margaret dancing in it.

Remove this Banner Ad