Banter Great Waste of Space vs Richmond - No Ninja fly kicking allowed. Taronga Zoo members welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't follow a team. Rugby League Balmain man.

When Giants came about I picked them as my team "should anyone ask who I follow in AFL".

Over the 1st 2 years fell for the club and how they do things up here and now here we are.
Barely watch League(unless it's the Tiges) and I watch Aussie Rules all the time, even when we aren't playing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Noice. I was a Balmain man like I'm sure many Richmond fans because Tigers, but once the Storm came, jumped on with them.

What won you over - the game itself, the Giants themselves (heard they are a dinkum club), or a combination?

Noice. I was a Balmain man like I'm sure many Richmond fans because Tigers, but once the Storm came, jumped on with them.

What won you over - the game itself, the Giants themselves (heard they are a dinkum club), or a combination?
Combination.

Once I learnt the rules and understood the live aspect of the game I enjoyed it.

The club also made it easy in how they treat their grassroots, members and fans.

Combination.

Once I learnt the rules and understood the live aspect of the game I enjoyed it.

The club also made it easy in how they treat their grassroots, members and fans.

I quite like the Giants. If we don't win the flag I'd much prefer you guys did than Collingwood, West Coast, Geelong or just about anyone else.

Didn't follow a team. Rugby League Balmain man.

When Giants came about I picked them as my team "should anyone ask who I follow in AFL".

Over the 1st 2 years fell for the club and how they do things up here and now here we are.
Barely watch League(unless it's the Tiges) and I watch Aussie Rules all the time, even when we aren't playing.

what was wrong with Swans, Eddelsten, Plugga, Kiiiiiiiiiiiapppa ?

They thought, and possibly still do, that Sydney ended at Glebe.
It doesn't.

I don't mind Glebe. It's like some Sydney people went to Brunswick St 20 years ago and just got around to copying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back