Banter Great Waste of Space vs Richmond - No Ninja fly kicking allowed. Taronga Zoo members welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask your other two members for help with comprehension
Richmond entered the VFL in 1908.
In 1992, 84 years later they had approx 12k members.

GWS entered the comp in 2012.
In 2018, 6 years later they had just over 25k members

Relational math.

you know what's really funny?
you traded away your best shot at a flag by taking lids off our hands
and then because he kicked six against a shot weagles side, you played that fat old useless campaigner stevie j,
who couldn't kick over a jam jar
the afl gave you the keys to the ferrari and by ensuring we finished third, you let the crows feel overconfident, let us play the pussies at the mcg and win by 51 points and then made sure we would play in front of nearly 90,000 tiger fans in the prelim against you to win by 36 and then destroy the crows by 48

because you say you're good at maths, you what that adds up to?
11 premierships
We should measure dicks premierships, in 111 years :)

you know what's really funny?
you traded away your best shot at a flag by taking lids off our hands
and then because he kicked six against a shot weagles side, you played that fat old useless campaigner stevie j,
who couldn't kick over a jam jar
the afl gave you the keys to the ferrari and by ensuring we finished third, you let the crows feel overconfident, let us play the pussies at the mcg and win by 51 points and then made sure we would play in front of nearly 90,000 tiger fans in the prelim against you to win by 36 and then destroy the crows by 48

because you say you're good at maths, you what that adds up to?
11 premierships

Wow. Seems someone taking the banter a bit personal and ranting. A lot.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wow. Seems someone taking the banter a bit personal and ranting. A lot.

I agree. It was all fun and games until old mate got on the tins and kicked the cat.

Anyways- football. How many tigers supporters are gonna talk about past premierships as they try to type with tears in their eyes at about 715pm on Saturday?

"Wests Tigers" are a blended species, like the Brisbane Lions.
The tiger part is based at Balmain, Swans territory. The west part is magpies, so really a blend of caviar and horsehit, not recomended.

The Wanderers are a bigger bunch of bandwagoners than Swans fans,

The best parts of the Greater Western Sydney are:
Wet & Wild
Cables
Olympic Park
Quedos
Farmlands
McMansions
Koala Park
Featherdale
THE GREATER WESTERN SYDNET GIANTS Netball team
THE GREATER WESTERN SYDNET GIANTS AFLW team
THE GREATER WESTERN SYDNET GIANTS Mens AFL team

What about strippers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who do you want our captain to Bump so he’ll turn into an outside running seagull that’ll get you a couple of good picks at the end of the year?
What about Cognilio?

He’d look good in Yellow and Black I reckon

*, everyone looks good in yellow and black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plastic club with no soul made by focus groups.
GWS are the New Coke of football clubs
I happen to like the new coke

Ive always found this idea of a "plastic" club pretty funny. What is the alternative? A biological club?

The term comes from the soccer world where old clubs are valued more highly right? The AFL model is closer to the NFL where Franchises can regularly move cities so ive never really understood the criticism. Or why it is actually a criticism.

Then again, I also don't understand why cereal isn't called soup either so what do I know?

Wo
I happen to like the new coke

Ive always found this idea of a "plastic" club pretty funny. What is the alternative? A biological club?

The term comes from the soccer world where old clubs are valued more highly right? The AFL model is closer to the NFL where Franchises can regularly move cities so ive never really understood the criticism. Or why it is actually a criticism.

Then again, I also don't understand why cereal isn't called soup either so what do I know?

Wouldn’t cereal be a gazpacho because it’s eaten cold? Maybe I dunno but yes I do like your line of thinking

As per the plastic club for me it comes from the fact that to me Western Sydney doesn’t have the Aussie rules DNA say for instance Tasmania has or hell even the ACT witch gws have somehow claimed has there own as well I would prefer over GWS

little known fact
Vivid lighting people have been hired by the AFL
their job is to come up with a light show that makes the crowd look like they are wearing BWS orange

Plastic club with no soul made by focus groups.
GWS are the New Coke of football clubs

in previous years I would have agreed (I'm based in Canberra)
but feel last year a change came over them , forget their game last week in the West
reassess this week , I reckon we'll give there character a real good testing

We should measure dicks premierships, in 111 years :)
ludicrous assumptions made in that 111 year period:

- no city size asteroid would hit the Earth
- ar$ehole$ humans are still the dominant bunch of ar$ehole$ on earth
- Footy is still alive
- both clubs are still alive
- BF is still alive
- any of moronic BF posters/lurkers would still be alive

- THIS THREAD somehow can be successfully unlocked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michaels really missed a chance to name this thread:
"No Rance, No Riewoldt, No Grimes, No Houli, No Caddy, No Grigg v No History, No Culture, No Fans, No Character, No Long Term Prospects, No Reason for Being".

I was happy with my thread title until reading this.

Now I feel like I have let everyone down :'(

Michaels really missed a chance to name this thread:
"No Rance, No Riewoldt, No Grimes, No Houli, No Caddy, No Grigg v No History, No Culture, No Fans, No Character, No Long Term Prospects, No Reason for Being".
A bit overboard and classless.

You're not pies fans yeah?

A bit overboard and classless.

You're not pies fans yeah?

It's neither overboard nor classless, just correct, and totally apt for a banter thread, General Snowflake. I'm clearly not a pies fan as everything is spelled correctly.

Correct? No
Apt not even close.

Snowflake? Lol keep em coming.

:$

ActiveWetGnat-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back