Banter Great Waste of Space vs Richmond - No Ninja fly kicking allowed. Taronga Zoo members welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously concussed, holding the wrong shoulder that Cotch hit! ;):)
If he'd put his body on the line instead of trying to avoid physical contact he would have been fine. Anyway, he's no longer a Gnats player.

Speaking of players leaving the Gnats, be sure to check out our 2020 signing Jacob 'Dennis' Hopper on the weekend. Goes alright.

People should stop complaining about the quantity of GWS fans, after all, it's all that the club (*cough* AFL) can buy.

After all, we're looking at a club that *loses* money on membership and merch sales, so all of those members, and all those colours are subsidised by the club, meaning a lot of them wouldn't be there is they even had to pay cost price.

People should stop complaining about the quantity of GWS fans, after all, it's all that the club (*cough* AFL) can buy.

After all, we're looking at a club that *loses* money on membership and merch sales, so all of those members, and all those colours are subsidised by the club, meaning a lot of them wouldn't be there is they even had to pay cost price.
It's ok for you. Incest is allowed in Victoria hense your ridiculously large membership numbers.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's ok for you. Incest is allowed in Victoria hense your ridiculously large membership numbers.

We don't need incest, in Vic, we're actually allowed to go out to pubs after dark, so can meet/knock up other people's sisters.

And yet you choose not to.

True it's an interesting way of building up ones membership but it does make my skin crawl.

You seem unusually (OK, disturbingly) interested in rooting relatives. I'm starting to think you does protest too much to cover your own sordid desires.

Projection is a terrible thing. You should perhaps see someone about that.

You seem unusually (OK, disturbingly) interested in rooting relatives. I'm starting to think you does protest too much to cover your own sordid desires.

Projection is a terrible thing. You should perhaps see someone about that.
Just clarifying the disgusting way vics seem to boost membership numbers.

Just clarifying the disgusting way vics seem to boost membership numbers.

No evidence that that is in any way involved, but you keep talking about it, again, and again, and again, and again.

That's some serious obsession/projection you've got going on.

No evidence that that is in any way involved, but you keep talking about it, again, and again, and again, and again.

That's some serious obsession/projection you've got going on.
No evidence?
I've seen your fans. That says otherwise.

Meh, I bring it up when individuals such as yourself talk up your numbers and belittle ours.

No evidence?

Meh, I bring it up when individuals such as yourself talk up your numbers and belittle ours.

I still think your sister (brother?) should be nervous.

Belittle? I just pointed out the facts, as evidenced by your own clubs annual report for the past several years.

I still think your sister (brother?) should be nervous.

Belittle? I just pointed out the facts, as evidenced by your own clubs annual report for the past several years.
I'm sure you do. Yet up here it's a no no and it's a disgusting habit. You guys should really stop it.

Ahh facts. Christians think it's a fact a skyfiary created everything.

Facts are just opinions in the eye of the beholder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure you do. Yet up here it's a no no and it's a disgusting habit. You guys should really stop it.

Ahh facts. Christians think it's a fact a skyfiary created everything.

Facts are just opinions in the eye of the beholder.

You only have to look at my sisters to know why I consider it a disgusting notion...

Although as an atheist, I am curious about how your 'skyfairy' comment fits with the last line.

You only have to look at my sisters to know why I consider it a disgusting notion...

Although as an atheist, I am curious about how your 'skyfairy' comment fits with the last line.

Touchè

As for the last line, religious individuals consider many theories, that normal folk call fairytales, fact.

Such as the we have no fans comments that people call fact.

Touchè

As for the last line, religious individuals consider many theories, that normal folk call fairytales, fact.

Such as the we have no fans comments that people call fact.

Oh, I don't think you have no fans, just that a significant portion of the members you have on the books are only there are a result of gift/ heavily subsidised memberships.

No evidence?

we don't have to belittle yours, they're too little already

like your banter skillz, your player retention and your trophy haul

Hey mate, loving your willingness to have a crack. Genuine question: pre-Giants were you into the AFL at all? Did you have another team? Or have they brought you to the sport?
Didn't follow a team. Rugby League Balmain man.

When Giants came about I picked them as my team "should anyone ask who I follow in AFL".

Over the 1st 2 years fell for the club and how they do things up here and now here we are.
Barely watch League(unless it's the Tiges) and I watch Aussie Rules all the time, even when we aren't playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back