Analysis Great win to the pies over north 130-64 - Rd 18, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

He's had a great year, just quietly.

Looks like it was a sublime move to keep him on our list and not Keeffe.

I never thought he would make it back, but week by week he just does the little things that makes our team better, was it him that provided a nice Shepard to make space for Pendles during the pigeon incident?
Stuff like that wins games. And he's a goalscorer too.

Really flown under the radar this year in supporters eyes. Not sure why. Maybe not prolific enough? But don't think he's had a bad game.
Actually, I can hold up my hand in saying that I didn't think he does enough and is in and out of games. However since saying that, he has been more consistent and maybe, like last week, missed what he does.

Actually, I can hold up my hand in saying that I didn't think he does enough and is in and out of games. However since saying that, he has been more consistent and maybe, like last week, missed what he does.

Just checked his stats and he's only had 2 bad games all year. 8 and 11 touches respectively.

I'll take that.

He's a physically built body that isn't afraid to do the hard stuff and he seems to do the little things that coaches like so that's why he's best 22

When he pops up for a goal or 3 then it's just the icing on the cake really.

The fact that we can afford to play guys like Sidey, JDG, and Stevo forward of the ball more often is because of guys like him that just know their role.

We have a ******* ridiculously good midfield depth.

I think you need a lesson in reading comprehension and manners, maybe also consider looking at my following posts. To insinuate I tore him to shreds when I made a mild remark about what I perceive to be a deficiency in his game, (as well as his proficiencies) and to then write this garbage is something quite special really.
You said he was a reasonable kick. That was the only proficiency you cited. When I reminded you he went at 84% efficiency you this was average for AFL.

I suggest you go to the Daicos thread a get an education on how to be a supporter and not a petty critic. Insofar as my reading and comprehension, I suggest you'd be better looking in the mirror than placing words in my mouth. I never said you ""tore him to shreds" at all. I just found it frustrating that after one of our best games of the year, his best game in his short career, you focused on a young 19 year old not being able to stick a couple of tackles (happens to every other footballer in the AFL when forward momentum is against them)

Hi all.

I write a weekly North Melbourne blog.

If anyone’s interested in reading some ramblings about Saturday’s game, feel free to check it out here:

https://oshanassystreet.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/round-18-2018-in-which-we-stunk-it-up/

It’s purely a North safe space, so not really Collingwood focused. But all in good fun, mods please delete or move as required.

P.s I will maintain that Goldy won the ruck duel till I die. We have to take something from the game...

SM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back