Think Tank Greatest footy related talkback radio melts??

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
The recent unraveling of Carlton has precipitated a plethora of vociferous outbursts on talkback radio, scarcely surprising anyone. Let us pay homage ITT to the esteemed luminaries of footy-induced radio melts.

Allow me to inaugurate proceedings by highlighting the epitome of this phenomenon, none other than the OG himself, Mario hailing from Doncaster.

The recent unraveling of Carlton has precipitated a plethora of vociferous outbursts on talkback radio, scarcely surprising anyone. Let us pay homage ITT to the esteemed luminaries of footy-induced radio melts.

Allow me to inaugurate proceedings by highlighting the epitome of this phenomenon, none other than the OG himself, Mario hailing from Doncaster.

Jim from Hawthorn and Steve from Mitcham S*it Fights on SEN was the best.

Two angry boomers (one an angry scotsman) going at it hammers and tongs, especially before ans after every Hawthorn v Geelong game.

Finey sometimes let them on the air at the same time lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jim from Hawthorn and Steve from Mitcham S*it Fights on SEN was the best.

Two angry boomers (one an angry scotsman) going at it hammers and tongs, especially before ans after every Hawthorn v Geelong game.

Finey sometimes let them on the air at the same time lol

I miss Finey.

Since we're now including video melts also, who could forget this upstanding supporter of the Adelaide RIFOMs?? Sometimes when I'm feeling blue or anxious I pop this clip on and it cheers me up like a charm.

Since we're now including video melts also, who could forget this upstanding supporter of the Adelaide RIFOMs?? Sometimes when I'm feeling blue or anxious I pop this clip on and it cheers me up like a charm.

That was sooooo *en good. Still chuckle at RIFOM guy

That was sooooo *en good. Still chuckle at RIFOM guy
Some say that on a quiet evening on a street in Adelaide you can still hear him, in a faint voice, telling the tale of the Crows being robbed within his immediate purview.

Underrated: the guy at the end of the clip saying “we came all the way to Melbourne to see that” meanwhile being owned by the Collingwood mum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back