Greatest Richmond Tigers Photos of all Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Here it is:

Like I said before, I never made this pic, just copied it :)
tigerland

Quick, someone photshop the sashes and post it on the main board!

Don't remember this being done before... My dad reminded me of an old poster I used to have of a Tiger taking a speccy over some Saints players, as well as a few other ones I had as a young'n... I tracked a few down as well as some others I love. I'd love for others to share their favourites :)

Leaping_Tiger_Poster.jpg
I have this same photo hanging in my pub, i removed the the old peter jackson pool rules to put it there.
Saint players 12 and 13 are the same players but who are the other saints players. This is a question asked all the time. I thought the guy in the background might of been a young Stewart Lowe.If anyone can help it would stop a lot of arguments.

I have this same photo hanging in my pub, i removed the the old peter jackson pool rules to put it there.
Saint players 12 and 13 are the same players but who are the other saints players. This is a question asked all the time. I thought the guy in the background might of been a young Stewart Lowe.If anyone can help it would stop a lot of arguments.

#12 and #13 are Russell Morris... the photo is a chop up of a couple of different images, and since they used his image twice they changed the 2 to a 3 on the one jumping.

#6 is David Grant from memory, as for the player running in I'm not sure... may well be a young Loewe... the images were from the 1991 season I think.

#12 and #13 are Russell Morris... the photo is a chop up of a couple of different images, and since they used his image twice they changed the 2 to a 3 on the one jumping.

#6 is David Grant from memory, as for the player running in I'm not sure... may well be a young Loewe... the images were from the 1991 season I think.
I don,t even remember David Grant thanks for the info. Not even keen saints supporters up here have mentioned his name.But they only remember Harvey and Lockett anyway.

This would be g
!BwB1VwwBmk~$(KGrHqUOKn!EvyFrym-,BMHF7kgvlg~~_12.JPG
ood if all these guy guys could be named as well.

The two on the right are Lindrum and Charlton, Ian Chappel at the bar just to thier left. Marsh Lillee and Thomo the obvious ones center left with the great Jack Dyer over the left of MArsh and John Newcombe in the white jacket center right. Thats the obvious ones and its late!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two on the right are Lindrum and Charlton, Ian Chappel at the bar just to thier left. Marsh Lillee and Thomo the obvious ones center left with the great Jack Dyer over the left of MArsh and John Newcombe in the white jacket center right. Thats the obvious ones and its late!!

wally lewis behind chappelli and bradman, doug walters in front of thommo, ted whitten behind our jack, polly next to him. the golfers are peter stanley, jack newton and ??? eyes not good enough to see the rest

This would be g
!BwB1VwwBmk~$(KGrHqUOKn!EvyFrym-,BMHF7kgvlg~~_12.JPG
ood if all these guy guys could be named as well.

Found the list for you... :)

Ted Whitten (AFL), Jack Dyer (AFL), Polly Farmer (AFL), John Coleman (AFL), David Campese (Rugby), Rod Marsh (Cricket), Dennis Lillee (Cricket), Jack Newton (Golf), Ian Stanley (Golf), Bob Shearer (Golf), Dermott Brereton (AFL), Jeff Thompson (Cricket), Doug Walters (Cricket), Keith Miller (Cricket), Lew Hoad (Tennis), John Newcombe (Tennis), Les Darcy (Boxing), Don Bradman (Cricket), Ian Chappell (Cricket), Wally Lewis (Rugby League), Herb Elliot (Athletics), Walter Lindrum (Billyards), Eddie Charlton (Snooker)... and it looks as though the guy in the pink shirt in the back is the artist!?

Found the list here

Here's the write up from our last finals win against the Blues in the 2001 semi-final (Bloody hell it's been 12 years!!!)...

show_image.php

You can work it out from my name. North East Victoria but i think you might know that already.

There is a restaurant/bar in Diamond Creek that is owned by a Richmond couple.In the main dining area,there is a painting of the team of the century.

I remember the name.
AD Ryans.

Great little restaurant with an Aussie bush feel.

And you can look up in pride at the painting while gobbling down a steak and a beer.

http://www.adryans.com.au/

There is a restaurant/bar in Diamond Creek that is owned by a Richmond couple.In the main dining area,there is a painting of the team of the century.

I remember the name.
AD Ryans.

Great little restaurant with an Aussie bush feel.

And you can look up in pride at the painting while gobbling down a steak and a beer.

http://www.adryans.com.au/
We are more north than that we speak both languages pots and middys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back